Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think about this template?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you think about this template?

The template is the following: https://html5up.net/big-picture

What is your opinion guys?

Comments

• Maybe it's just my machine, but the scrolling is terribly slow and doesn't trigger events. Works fine if I click the little down arrows.

As far as design - seems like a fair "who am I" introduction. Personally, I would prefer a break between the full-width pictures - a bar, something scrolling at a different rate, some white space, some element that isn't a big dark picture. We do eventually get to that at the end, but scrolling without the arrows takes so long to get there.

Thanked by 1nagug
  • mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep

Nice layout; tad too many animations for my taste but works smoothly on Chrome 54/55.

• Html5up templates are beautiful, and that's all. If you want more realistic opinions, you should explain what you are trying to accomplish.

• I'm not a big fan of things that don't load instantly, this took 6 seconds, but I must say that it looks nice and it works flawlessly here.

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

Had no issues loading. Looks ordinary, nothing special here.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

It looks snazzy-ish, but the user experience is awful. I don't want to have to wait two seconds for a pointless animation to finish, before I can read the content I tried to scroll towards.

• Only the person using the animations likes them. Users don't.

• Template is good.It is neat and clean.It is useful if your site contains less information as it is single page template.Template having social site linking which is a good thing.The little issue with this template is its background images, you should take extra care about their size as they play important role in website loading time.

• needs more embedded html5 video !important playing midi files

Thanked by 2Admiral_Awesome imok
  • It's visually nice, but I prefer sites that are simple, static, and fast.

• for some reasons i never liked html5up work