Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delimiter - Who replaced mikeyur?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Delimiter - Who replaced mikeyur?

JWU42JWU42 Member
edited December 2016 in General

Been away for a while and at that time it was @mikeyur as a main contact on LET. Is there someone who has taken his place? Response to my tickets is much slower than in the past (4-6 hours).

Thanks in Advance!

Comments

• After the delimiter (who?) drama here, I think mikeyur is not with them anymore, nor the company has reps in LET. So, either you have to wait for the response to your ticket, or try to find who is handling their offers in WHT (but in this site, also, there are no contributions lately from their staff, I'm afraid).

Thanked by 2Rhys JWU42
  • I was on their mailing list under two different addresses so I got duplicate promo offers (one to each address) in the week or so before black friday, saying more were coming during BF weekend. I unsubscribed one of the addresses expecting to keep getting the mailings at the other one, but I've gotten nothing at either address since then.

I don't know if they unsubscribed both addresses or if they simply didn't send out anything else to anyone.

• They are certainly still sending emails. The last promotional email was on the 9th (like you @willie I've been getting multiple emails as well..)

Brain seems to be the main sales contact now at Delimiter. As @jvnadr said, there's no reps here anymore. I've had luck via their twitter, although response are still slow by anyones standard. You could try contacting their rep on WHT.

Thanked by 1JWU42
  • williewillie Member
    edited December 2016

Hmm, yeah, the last thing I got from them was before BF. I guess they must have matched up my two addresses somehow, which makes me wonder why they were sending dups all that time.

I might ask them to put one of the addresses back on, though in practice there isn't anything I currently want from them. I'm still satiated after black friday.

Thanked by 1JWU42
  • I guess you expect recurring emails and expect de duping is an industry norm.

• I wonder how they did the dedupe. They'd have had to associate the addresses together, even though they different usernames and different hostnames.

• Thanks gents - will try on WHT. Guess it might be time to start the search for a new host...