Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any LEB Hosts offering A VPS with Add-on IPS in Different C Classes?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any LEB Hosts offering A VPS with Add-on IPS in Different C Classes?

MTUser2012MTUser2012 Member
edited April 2013 in General

I'd like to try a VPS with additional IPs from different C classes. Are there any providers that offer that service on LEB? I already have VPSs with additional D class IPs. Looking for something with min 1GB of memory. If not available from providers here, please feel free to recommend reliable and trustworthy providers off LEB. Thanks.

Comments

• How about different A class IPs?

• Gosh. You old people and your classes. It's CIDR these days now people.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Our filtered IPs are from different class, if you are interested in this.

• @concerto49 I am interested in trying anything but additional D class IPs. If you have anything that offers IPS other than that, I'd be interested.
    @Alex. What can you offer me? Please send me a PM or post here. I am trying to figure out what I would pay per IP on a VPS with decent memory.
    @Magiobiwan. Guilty, I am an old geezer. I just would like to try some A/B testing for myself.

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2013

I can do different IPs in up to 8 class Cs.

• HostBluff.com offers Class C Hosting

• @MTUser2012 said: @concerto49 I am interested in trying anything but additional D class IPs. If you have anything that offers IPS other than that, I'd be interested.

We have 2 A class ranges in Texas.

199.xxx.xxx.xxx

and

204.xxx.xxx.xxx

It's $7/1GB.

64 IPv6 per VPS too.

Order here: https://www.cloudshards.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=74

You might not get 2 A class IPs since it's auto-provisioned by SolusVM/WHMCS, but a staff will be able to manually fix this for you.

• Generally, if you can allow a LEB/LET sale and then order addon IP, you will get a different C class IP. Works for me everytime here..

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Someone please eurhanize whoever organizes these SEO Dark Arts bootcamps.

• We currently employ 7 different class C's, open a sales ticket to get pricing on 7 the ordering system limits it to prevent abusive orders.

• marcmmarcm Member

@raindog308 said: Someone please eurhanize whoever organizes these SEO Dark Arts bootcamps.

I believe you meant:

Someone please euthanize whoever organizes these SEO Dark Arts boot camps.

Anyway I couldn't agree with you more. I don't understand why some people insist that this still works. If you really want different IP's, just use CloudFlare. Here is some truth: if the content is garbage it won't rank higher. Google ain't stupid ya know...

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited April 2013

Look, the guy wants to spend some money on an extra IP. If he isn't a spammer - why do you care?

• @marcm, if it really is SEO, seriously we should start "advising" people to use different AS#. :D

• marcmmarcm Member

@eLohkCalb said: @marcm, if it really is SEO, seriously we should start "advising" people to use different AS#. :D

@eLohkCalb - Lol I agree :P

• lbftlbft Member

@KMyers said: HostBluff.com offers Class C Hosting

I highly recommend HostBluff to all people interested in SEO Hosting on different class Cs.

• marcmmarcm Member

@lbft said: I highly recommend HostBluff to all people interested in SEO Hosting on different class Cs.

HostBluff.com is really good, their SEO packages are amazing. If you want to rank amongst the top then on Google.com you gotta go with HostBluff.com!

• @MTUser2012

We can offer you a VPS with IP's from two different "c classes". If you have any questions just contact us through our website and we would be happy to assist you.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@peppr said: Generally, if you can allow a LEB/LET sale and then order addon IP, you will get a different C class IP. Works for me everytime here..

it wont work with us, we provision in same vlans most of the time, there are very few exceptions.

• We do VPS with 2nd,3rd IP on different C class. It is called SEO IP with us.

• I'm sure google disregards any 'seperate c-class' Ip's for SEO.

• If only classful addressing were used on the Internet, alas it is not.

• @peppr said: Generally, if you can allow a LEB/LET sale and then order addon IP, you will get a different C class IP. Works for me everytime here..

Worked for me during FrontRangeHosting March Madness sale. 192.0.0.0/8 and 198.0.0.0/8

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@eastonch said: I'm sure google disregards any 'seperate c-class' Ip's for SEO.

I am not sure, but anyway, if the market demands it, even if Google doesnt consider it, there will be someone offering things like those.
    Unlikely in Europe, here IPv4 shortage began to bite.

• kalamkalam Member

I like all the hosts making offers here, makes it easier for me to know who to avoid.

You're selling snake oil.

• Ah, but said snake oil was requested.

• doughmanesdoughmanes Member
    edited April 2013

@kalam said: I like all the hosts making offers here, makes it easier for me to know who to avoid.

You're selling snake oil.

I used to work at a place where customers requested the most idiotic things and you know what? You gave them what they wanted

• Find BIG providers and ask them, they usually able to do it.

• When someone requests IPs from multiple /24's during presales, we know they are going to end up being trouble. Either they are noobish beyond reason, or they are criminals. How about this, can anyone here provide at least one reason, just one legitimate, non-grey-area reason, to request IPs from different /24's --- on a LEB?

• @Sterbat said: How about this, can anyone here provide at least one reason, just one legitimate, non-grey-area reason, to request IPs from different /24's --- on a LEB?

only thing I can think of is wanting the management services on 1 IP and the public facing services on another. Although as long as the IPs weren't sequential they could be from the same /24 and have the same effect.

• @Sterbat said: How about this, can anyone here provide at least one reason, just one legitimate, non-grey-area reason, to request IPs from different /24's --- on a LEB?

I believe it's for SEO purpose