Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Incero - Comments?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Incero - Comments?

ksecksec Member
edited April 2013 in General

I keep reading contradicting opinions or reviews about them. On one side their Network, Datacentre are top notch, Hardware Performance are great and many uses them for Colo as well. On the other side some swear not to use them again due to ethics issues ( What ?).

I couldn't find any concrete info on whether their performance are good, and what wrongs with them. Can one one elaborate a little?

Also what happen to IPv6 and Incero Cloud?

Comments

• I don't know about IPv6, but if you're getting hardware there, they recommend doing a memtest86 check on your system. I'd do that at least once every 15-30 days.

Beyond that, they're FINE. Just a bunch of people on LET that have nothing better to do than complain. They run a business similar in manner to most LEB providers.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited April 2013

Incero is more than fine. If you want to put yourself behind several hundreds of thousands of dollars of real, not budget, network equipment then Incero is my suggestion.

Here's some key points:

• You don't go to incero because you don't know how to run your own business.
    • You don't waste Gordon's time and expect him to bend over backwards for you every week.
    • You respect his policies and his time, he will respect your input and have a conversation with you.

The man runs a business that is quite successful and he doesn't do it by sitting around talking about it all day. If you don't like his business model, move along. He's human, he doesn't run his business in a way that is inconsiderate of his clients. He does, however, have a limited amount of time every day. Much like ours, his clock only has 12 hours on it and only spins twice a day.

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

Gordon and @incero don't mess around anymore, they're marketed for people with lots of $$$ and that want performance and stability.

If you go there not knowing what you're doing and expect Gordon to hold your hand the entire way, you're going to have a problem.

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

@Incero is a great company. When there is a legit network or hardware problem they are on it. Even in the middle of the night they will go out of their way to make sure that your server is taken care of. If you know what you doing, then going with Gordon is a sound investment in growing your business. The network is top notch and the hardware is amazing.

• @Voss said: When I was with them Gordon did try to please me as much as possible.

What changed it? I mean this is just out of curiosity. If you don't want to say it that's fine.

• @Voss said: Well, my venture was unsuccessful and I couldn't possibly justify the price I was dishing out monthly for the server. I had no complaints whatsoever with the server, it worked like a beast.

Oh yeah sorry about that I thought it was just some issue that came up and it just kinda sparked my curiosity.