Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where do we need mirrors?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where do we need mirrors?

MunMun Member
edited April 2013 in General

Is there certain repositories/mirrors that need help?

Let me know I got some extra umphhh laying around :)

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Anything in Europe? I may need some help mirroring the templates for Openvztemplate.com when I finish it up. I have U.S covered for n

• I have been thinking about it too, had a unused kvm with 2TB bandwith unused for a month. waste of money.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited April 2013

Ubuntu mirror with IPv6 :)
    Was a bit hard to find one close when I put up the IPv6 only xen storage offer.

• MunMun Member

I might be able to do that, but the big issue is i don't feel like doing all of ubuntu, what versions are we looking at / into @Maounique?

I dont like Ubuntu either, but ppl ask for it and couldnt offer the storage plans without ubuntu images to be deployed and those needed mirrors with IPv6.
    At least the LTS versions, I think, but, in general, having them all is the best bet.

• superpilesossuperpilesos Member
    edited April 2013
    edited April 2013

Yeah, I tried at garr then, they are in the same location with us, half a ms ping, but didnt work for some reason i dont remember.
    Actually tried in many places, when I had some 4-5 failures I was scratching my head and finally found one in France, but this may mean that there are not enough of them. Or weren't then, dual stack ones.

• MunMun Member

so we want releases?

• Steve81Steve81 Member
    edited April 2013

@Mun, if you want you can mirror my low-end repository. :)
    Actually is around 400mb and is hosted in Italy.

• MunMun Member

Pm me the info if you want it in the USA.

• If anyone wants to configure some, we'd have VPS with 1TB space for a mirror setup - no payment or exchange though :p

• bcrlsnbcrlsn Member
    If anyone else needs mirrors, let me know. I have a ton of extra bandwidth and disk space!