Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Looking for a Domain Reselling Provider/Solution
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a Domain Reselling Provider/Solution

niknik Member, Host Rep

Hi guys,

I have some clients that wanted me to register their domain names. Since I have several hundreds now (registered with different providers) I want to create a business out of it to sell domain names "officially" with a website. Can anyone please recommend me a reliable domain registrar suited for resellers?

I am not sure yet if I am looking for one provider that has "all" TLDs or if I want to use multiple providers to have most/all TLDs covered. Over 50% are .de domains, so they should be cheap (< 6 EUR for the first year, < 4,70 EUR after that).

I don't need any DNS server, since I am hosting it myself. I also don't need any email or hosting plans that come with the domains, I simply need an API where I can register them. No need for a WHMCS plugin or something like that, a simple API is enough, I am writing my own control panel.

Thanks! :-)

Comments

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

you can try resell.biz or resellerclub.com or maybe enom