Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Restricted internet in Wondows 7 user.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Restricted internet in Wondows 7 user.

WHTWHT Member

Am going in a course and I have many time there so I want to use the internet.

We are logging in in a User Windows account and there is everything restricted. Even google do not work.

Is there a option to get internet in a restricted windows 7 user account?

Thanks.

Comments

• VPN?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

WHT said: We are logging in in a User Windows account and there is everything restricted.

We'd need to know more. Is it a proxy that blocks you, is the network turned off, are you forbidden from running iexplore.exe, etc.

If it's just a proxy, connect to your phone's hotspot.

• Sounds like a proxy from your brief description.

• No idea what it is. We are logging in in a user account (client) not with the normal admin.

There is everything restricted. Am able to open iexplorer but no internet.

LAN says its connected.

Admin can block access to users like which programs can be used etc..

Was thinking to change the admin password but am sure will scew everything.

• @Ishaq said:
    VPN?

How can connect to VPN when there is no internet?

• I can help you for a $77 consulting fee to help you pass your course

Thanked by 1WHT
  • WHTWHT Member
    edited December 2016

@Foul said:
    I can help you for a $77 consulting fee to help you pass your course

Am looking to get internet to visit LET and watch some por*. Its not worth to pay $77.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

WHT said: Am looking to get internet to visit LET and watch some por*. Its not worth to pay $77.

ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT LET IS NOT WORTH $77!?!?

Thanked by 1Foul
  • DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@WHT You are using Internet Explorer?

Add google in trusted list, Download Firefox or Google Chrome. Install. Problem solved. you*

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited December 2016

Your problem is not to get internet on a client's account, but have admin privileges to your windows. If your client account is restricted, you cannot install software there (e.g. firefox) or modify settings (e.g. network card).
    There are ways to hack a client account, but if this is in a school, you will most probably get busted for that. Is it worth it?
    A simpler solution is to take with you a usb stick with a linux installation pre-configured on that, and boot the machine with your OS. Before that, you have to find your network settings to be able to use it with custom nameservers (e.g. google ones 8.8.8.8. and 8.8.4.4) to your live OS load.

Foul said: I can help you for a $77 consulting fee to help you pass your course

I am cheaper, I charge only 50$ cor consulting per post (today's offer: 2 replies for free!)