Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Transferring 0,5TB time4vps storage server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Transferring 0,5TB time4vps storage server

I have one time4vps storage server which I'm not actively using so I'll try to transfer it away. Paid biannually 23,88€(+24%VAT), server is right now paid till 2018-08-01.

0.5TB storage
512MB RAM
4TB Bandwidth
OpenVZ

I'm looking for around 20€ of this, according to their knowledge base it's possible to transfer servers but you need to have active account there.

Comments

• TomTom Member
    edited December 2016

I'll take it for 20 euro (if that's what you mean?)

• @Yoda said:
    I'll take it for 20 euro (if that's what you mean?)

Yeah, sent you private message to discuss this further

• I'd be interested if @Yoda doesn't take it :)

• does t4vps allow transfers?

• time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep

elofty said: does t4vps allow transfers?

Yes, we do allow service transfers.

• eloftyelofty Member
    edited December 2016

I've got a 2TB thats paid upto 06/03/18. Any takers at €76? It renew's at €95.88 + vat per 2 years.

• @elofty said:
    I've got a 2TB thats paid upto 06/03/18. Any takers at €76? It renew's at €95.88 + vat per 2 years.

My kimsufi performs 1000000 times better. It may be double the price, but at least I have the entire drive to myself :P

• 2tb kimsufi for €9.50?

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@elofty said:
    2tb kimsufi for €9.50?

€8.99 on the last big sale I believe. 2TB i3 but a lot of people got i5's.

• and yeh thats my kind of plan.

• @elofty said:

What about €50?

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

doghouch said: My kimsufi performs 1000000 times better. It may be double the price, but at least I have the entire drive to myself :P

we discussed before that t4vps services have limitation in IOPS, I/O and CPU. The lowest spec dedicated kimsufi server will have more cores.