Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't get intel hd graphics driver on my kimsufi/sys server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can't get intel hd graphics driver on my kimsufi/sys server

Hi guys i rented a soyoustart dedicated server with a i7 4790k cpu. I installed both windows 10 64 bit and a server 2012r 64bit on them.
My display driver is a "microsoft generic driver" which I can't change. I'm pretty computer savy so i've tried the automatic driver, I've downloaded snappy driver to download automatically all the drivers (but it can't find the display driver), i've used intel's automatic utility driver tool (which it said it can't detect any needed drivers) and I've downloaded the intel graphic drivers zipped file and exe file, but they both will give me a "your computer doesn't meet minimum requirements"
I used joodles window's template to get these windows on.
I've tried windows update, but if i use the windows update i can't connect (its either taking really long or it messed up somewhere), Ive never left it on all night though so I'll try that before i go to bed.
anyone have any ideas? I remember in spring i had no problems like this when i rented a server from soyoustart, i had hd graphics and could run graphic programs good, but this "generic" adapter is completly useless, it doesn't run or if it does, it'll barely work

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2016

Well, I don't think you're allowed to install Windows on Kimsufi. They don't offer licenses and you cannot legally bring your own.

If you've rented SoYiuStrt and you pay them for the license, try your luck with their support and ask for the correct driver.

This is not OVH help desk.

• how is that response supposed to help

• I got the same issue with my OVH gameserver MC-32. Couldn't find the Intel HD graphics driver for 4790k

• @Luke007 said:
    I got the same issue with my OVH gameserver MC-32. Couldn't find the Intel HD graphics driver for 4790k

Maybe its the mother boards? I don't understand why intel graphics won't install, it has a i7 cpu. I'm being mind fucked atm

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@jacno said:
    how is that response supposed to help

Because you should have asked the support in the first place ;-).

• @Clouvider said:

@jacno said:
    how is that response supposed to help

Because you should have asked the support in the first place ;-).

if i asked they'd send a squad to my house and rape my family

• Go somewhere else with your inappropriate comments.

This discussion has been closed.