Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VortexNode SuperDeals!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VortexNode SuperDeals!

K4Y5K4Y5 Member
edited December 2016 in General

@VortexMagnus is doing one hell of a clearance sale on E3 servers!

Check it out - http://vortexnode.com/superdeals/

Thanked by 1mtsbatalha

Comments

• alexnjhalexnjh Member
    edited December 2016

That some aggressive pricing

Bought the blackfriday dual l5520 and atom nw im tempted

• And in about a few weeks everybody here will complain that they've lost their money to this company while they're suddenly gone.

Thanked by 2ManofServer yomero
  • joodle said: while they're suddenly gone.

• @joodle said:
    And in about a few weeks everybody here will complain that they've lost their money to this company while they're suddenly gone.

Most of the sales are monthly, so the max you should lose is like 20 usd. Worst-case you pay 50 usd for 1.5 month of service. Still not too bad.

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Alright, even these are too nutty for me to gamble on.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

they are offering some nice deals , almost like virmach :P

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @joodle said:
    And in about a few weeks everybody here will complain that they've lost their money to this company while they're suddenly gone.

Might be or might not ... What are you basing your assumptions on ?

• Sure is good to have only 10 euros balance on the credit card.

Black Friday burppp.

• CC will happily take over any of these deals if VN should falter.

• @joodle said:

@VortexMagnus

• VortexMagnusVortexMagnus Member
    edited December 2016

@lustix said:

@joodle said:

@VortexMagnus

Not really sure what you want me to say?

I've mentioned this today already. We're an established business with new backing and investment that wants to really drive this business forward.

It's a monthly price, we're not making you pre-pay. I'm not forcing anyone to order and I'm not exactly happy about people's defamatory comments. We've looked at what other people were doing and was popular over BF/CM and we're seeing how we can replicate similar success for some of our products that are, otherwise, laying idle.

I didn't ask for this to be put on here :) we simply opened up an exclusive preview to existing clients. Obviously I have no complaints about it being here, either.

Thanked by 1lustix
  • Yah, it's a monthly deal, just like the atoms. If you have your own backups (like you should), and have a good failover system in place (like you also should), why does it matter if it goes down for good one day? Just enjoy the savings until then.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • All gone now!?

• @mtoledoce said:
    All gone now!?

We're just in the process of updating the site.

There's a few left still.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2016

@PepeSilvia said:
    Yah, it's a monthly deal, just like the atoms. If you have your own backups (like you should), and have a good failover system in place (like you also should), why does it matter if it goes down for good one day? Just enjoy the savings until then.

To be fair this kind of rationalizing typically does take place before the shit hits the fan, and those same people do tend to be upset about how the events go down later.

I'm not formulating an opinion on the host, more commenting on the LET culture cycle. This place has seen "too good to be true" turn into "ouch, well there goes that money" more times than I can count.

• _Nic_Nic Member
    edited December 2016

@K4Y5 said:

Out of stock.
    I'm slowpoke again :) (It like as their BF KVM)

• @_Nic said:

@K4Y5 said:

Out of stock.

Seem a few people have t ried to 'reserve' them without paying. But we're applying strict timeframes on making payment for these before releasing.

• Failed to get their atom offer but was quick this time :)

Thanked by 1Waldo19
  • @K4Y5 said:

I am sure you mean "too good to be true" deals.

• @jarland you never doubted Virmach's deal using CC servers.

Thanked by 2geekalot imok
  • @tenpera said:
    @jarland you never doubted Virmach's deal using CC servers.

He hasn't cast doubt on these deals either. He literally stated he wasn't doing that.

Thanked by 4jar deadbeef Falzo FrankZ
  • @tenpera said: @jarland you never doubted Virmach's deal using CC servers.

It's because me and Jarland get paid big bux by CC. Didn't you know this!? DUH!

/s

• @_Nic said:

@K4Y5 said:

Out of stock.

Well i just got one of their KVM

• fanfan Veteran

Good deals, but the problem is that I have no use for them, expect for idling.

• I'm a little glad I missed these deals, because I definitely don't need anymore idle dedis :\

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2016

@tenpera said:

When have I doubted anyone recently, including this host, unless I thought they were Joshua Prout?

People see what they want to see.

• i also saw some pattern similar to

must admit i did pm for any avaliabe atoms left or if he had a queue, i am glad he never replied, thank god.

• @Ishaq said:

@tenpera said: @jarland you never doubted Virmach's deal using CC servers.

It's because me and Jarland get paid big bux by CC. Didn't you know this!? DUH!

/s

Only by CC?
    There used to be some pop tarts.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • IThinkUFailedIThinkUFailed Member
    edited December 2016

@jarland said:

@tenpera said:

When have I doubted anyone recently, including this host, unless I thought they were Joshua Prout?

People see what they want to see.

Taylor Swift's shake it off with gifs and memes but still that awesome Swifty music? Check!

pls no ban merciful Jarland <3

• @ehab said:
    i also saw some pattern similar to

must admit i did pm for any avaliabe atoms left or if he had a queue, i am glad he never replied, thank god.

I don't know who that is and I'm sorry you didn't get a reply to your PM. Around the time of the Atom's being released, my inbox was swamped with requests.

At the end of the day, we're a real business with real offices and real people. Not just some joey sat behind his computer at home - just check out our parent's IG - https://www.instagram.com/linovusholdings.

If you want to buy from us, welcome to the family. If anyone doesn't right now, no problem, we look forward to welcoming you in 3, 6 or 12 months time.

Thanked by 1hostingwizard_net