Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have an Owned WHMCS license for sale ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Have an Owned WHMCS license for sale ?

AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

Hello there,

I'm looking to purchase serveral Owned WHMCS licenses. If you have one and willing to sell it, please send me a private message with the product key (so I can verify if is legitimate or not and the price you looking to get for it).

Also, it needs to be purchased directly from WHMCS.com or via a Reseller that agrees with license transfer to WHMCS.com.

Thank you,

Andrei.

Comments

• I have one. Looking for $1200.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

@WHT said:
    I have one. Looking for $1200.

Good luck with that. It's not hostbill.

• @Andreix said:

@WHT said:

WHMCS stopped selling owned licences. In other words, they are becoming rare so their price is gonna get higher. Maybe not $1200 but definitely x2 the initial price.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • 250$ is fair

• @Andreix said:

@WHT said:

No but the license can't be sold anymore, so the value goes up.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

As they stopped selling lifetime licenses, they obviously do not want any more one time payment customers. Sooner or later, they will intruduce extremely high support fees for new updated / etc. and it the owned licenses will loose value very fast. It's not the first time something like this happened (not WHMCS specifically).

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Perhaps it is time to consider Blesta?

• @Jorbox said:
    250$ is fair

I have purchased before a year for $360 or $380 including VAT.

• WHTWHT Member
    edited December 2016

@WHT said:

@Jorbox said:
    250$ is fair

>

As I know cPanel Lucenses (owned) are sold for $2000+ will wait for some years for my WHMCS.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@WHT said:

@WHT said:

@Jorbox said:
    250$ is fair

>

As I know cPanel Lucenses (owned) are sold for $2000+ will wait for some years for my WHMCS.

$2000 USD if you're crazy.

That's 57 months ROI, at a rate of $35 USD. Even less with internal licenses, $25 USD.

WHMCS Owned License isn't worth more than $500 USD.
    As for cPanel, maybe 1000 USD, maximum, at tops.

• @MrGeneral said:

@WHT said:

@WHT said:

@Jorbox said:
    250$ is fair

>

That's 57 months ROI, at a rate of $35 USD. Even less with internal licenses, $25 USD.

Am sure that this thread will be bumped after 3-4 years and someone will ask for owned license for $1200-$1500 :)

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited December 2016

@WHT said:

@MrGeneral said:

@WHT said:

@WHT said:

@Jorbox said:
    250$ is fair

>

Am sure that this thread will be bumped after 3-4 years and someone will ask for owned license for $1200-$1500 :)

It depends, I also share a similar view as @AlexBarakov

I can almost guarantee that sooner or later WHMCS will stop providing support and updates to the owned licenses or they will introduce a monthly fee. We'll talk in a year where it will become top news at LET ;)

• @WHT said:

@MrGeneral said:

@WHT said:

@WHT said:

@Jorbox said:
    250$ is fair

>

That's if WHMCS is still worth it's value. It's unlikely but always possible that a new panel will come out and blow WHMCS out of the water.

;)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @AlexBarakov said:
    As they stopped selling lifetime licenses, they obviously do not want any more one time payment customers. Sooner or later, they will intruduce extremely high support fees for new updated / etc. and it the owned licenses will loose value very fast. It's not the first time something like this happened (not WHMCS specifically).

Or some vulnerabilities will come up :)

@WHT said:

@WHT said:

@Jorbox said:
    250$ is fair

>

Vestacp, here I come !

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@WHT said:

@MrGeneral said:

@WHT said:

@WHT said:

@Jorbox said:
    250$ is fair

>

Have a look at their prices and calculate ROI.

I'm sure there's always someone willing to pay that price, but I certainly would not. I'd go with HostBill instead - have you tested it? Admin UI is terrible though.

IThinkUFailed said: That's if WHMCS is still worth it's value. It's unlikely but always possible that a new panel will come out and blow WHMCS out of the water.

;)

Pretty sure it's a company that'll last... Considering its part of cPanel as well, hehehe.
    Still, let's hope new choices will come. I'm tired of seeing WHMCS all the time. Got an active license for years.

• MikePT said: WHMCS Owned License isn't worth more than $500 USD.

I would willingly sell my unbranded license for $499

• NickPerkNickPerk Member
    edited December 2016

Still selling mine that I posted. Just renewed support for 6 months two days ago, looking to get $400.00 USD for an branded owned.

• IKIHOSTIKIHOST Member, Patron Provider

For now, $1500 is fair for whmcs unbranded, 3-4year again can up to $00000, also compare month license if you have 2000+ active client, sure $41/month.

Compare with hostbill? Are you sure with price per ticket and little support?

I'm planning sell 2 my whmcs license but 3 year again or waiting good price :)

Best Solution is blesta, good community and friendly support within hours not a day.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

1500 fair for WHMCS? In years you think it would cost XXXXX? You're out of your mind for sure.

Thanked by 1Andreix
  • Am 100% that it will be in max. 1/year 1.500€ worth for a lifetime license.

If a provider pays ~$500 per year for a leased license why should someone sell his owned license for $500 or $700?

There was cPanel owned licenses and they stopped to sell it. Now you cant find such license to buy and when you find it they are asking for $2.500 -$3000.

If someone have a owned license just keep it for 12 months more.

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • i will

• @asiadev said:
    For now, $1500 is fair for whmcs unbranded, 3-4year again can up to $00000, also compare month license if you have 2000+ active client, sure $41/month.

Compare with hostbill? Are you sure with price per ticket and little support?

I'm planning sell 2 my whmcs license but 3 year again or waiting good price :)

Best Solution is blesta, good community and friendly support within hours not a day.

I mean...seriously... You do realize WHMCS lifetime isn't some ultra collector's edition? for $xxxxx you could hire multiple developers and make your own solution.

Thanked by 2zafouhar Andreix

Well, not gonna give any names or references, but just for the record I got a few at between 50 - 80 EUR each, so yeah, you overexaggerate those prices.

• kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited December 2016

@Andreix said:
    Well, not gonna give any names or references, but just for the record I got a few at between 50 - 80 EUR each, so yeah, you overexaggerate those prices.

Maybe from those kind of people that have no idea what they owned? I'll take 10 licenses x 50 eur then, otherwise I'll call this bullshit. About $400-$500 is the right call for whmcs license (branded)

In the end, the real price is the amount of money one is willing to give for the product.
    For WHMCS I, personally, wouldn't pay more than 150 EUR. It's shitty software.

• haha, if is shitty, why you are looking to buy many?? to sell them later at the price we asked for?

xD

@dedicados said:
    haha, if is shitty, why you are looking to buy many?? to sell them later at the price we asked for?

xD

Actually no. We have some customers that we're looking to offer free WHMCS license during our contracts. Non-public stuff. :)

• HaBangNetHaBangNet Member, Host Rep

I think why people selling the price high was due to WHMCS no longer offering owned license to new customer.

• I want to buy whmcs license
    how much now ?
    Email [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.