Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH resellers? windows vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH resellers? windows vps

LakzhikaGLakzhikaG Member
edited December 2016 in Requests

I'm looking for a windows vps (windows server 2008 r2) which has around 1 or 2gb ram and a good bandwidth (also speed). Should be located in a europe location like france. Better if it's a ovh reseller, coz of the ddos protection. Looking for a one under $12.

Comments

• Why not install Windows on their VPS plans :P

• IHaveADarkPassenger said: Why not install Windows on their VPS plans :P

Uhm, I really don't know how can I install Windows 2008 on their clould range vps. They don't support 2008 now, only 2012.

• "Hi can you put my server into rescue mode with the rescue image?"

• @GCat said:
    "Hi can you put my server into rescue mode with the rescue image?"

You telling me to post a support ticket on OVH? Oh man, you know. It's weekend plus they are taking ages just to reply to a simple question. It is a bummer.

• @LakzhikaG said:

@GCat said:
    "Hi can you put my server into rescue mode with the rescue image?"

You telling me to post a support ticket on OVH? Oh man, you know. It's weekend plus they are taking ages just to reply to a simple question. It is a bummer.

Well, common sense would be to ask the provider if they can provide 2008 OR put in rescue mode before asking us (who, btw, aren't affiliated with OVH)

• BlazingServersBlazingServers Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2016

There we have it for you:

https://my.blazingservers.net/cart.php?gid=1

We have got Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 ISO, Windows Server 2012 ISO and Windows Server 2016 ISOs. You can also mount your own ISO. Just drop in a ticket, contact us via the Live Chat or add me in Skype- blazingservers.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

If you are ok with Windows 2012 Trail you can have a look at the

https://client.host4fun.com/cart.php?gid=25

• NetBreeze.net- OVH reseller.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Our $7 package will work for you. We're on the game anti ddos servers in france.