Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need affordable Dallas dedi w/ SSD
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need affordable Dallas dedi w/ SSD

Want to spend $30/mo.

Desires: E3, 12GB RAM or more, 120GB SSD or better, 3TB of traffic/mo, unmanaged, and dallas location.

I missed on virmach's $30/mo deal, and hudson valley host want $65/mo for Dallas.

Can pay via BTC.

Comments

• If you can't find anything else, I can beat HVH's price and do you $64.95 in Dallas per month.

Or you want something a little different.. Dual Xeon L5520, 24GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 10TB Bandwidth & 1Gbps Port - $49/mo in Dallas.

We have a much nicer network too :)

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

We can set you up in Dallas as well but our price is a little higher than HVH as we are not a budget Host could offer you 25% off the listed price for the dedicated server

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

We can do E3-1240v2 with 16GB RAM and a 120GB SSD + 1TB HDD for $59 per month. Dallas, TX

10TB BW @ 1Gbps

Let me know

• NickNick Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2016

Got just one of these older E3's in Dallas currently available as a custom order. If you want it I can do $45/mo for you:

E3-1240v1
    16GB's RAM
    120GB SSD
    /29
    10TB BW @ 1Gbps

Thanked by 1planofam
  • @VSNX_Nick said:
    Got just one of these older E3's in Dallas currently available as a custom order. If you want it I can do $45/mo for you:

E3-1240v1
    16GB's RAM
    120GB SSD
    /29
    10TB BW @ 1Gbps

Yes please!

Thanked by 1Nick

@planofam said:

@VSNX_Nick said:

E3-1240v1
    16GB's RAM
    120GB SSD
    /29
    10TB BW @ 1Gbps

Yes please!

I will toss you a PM to get the order placed.

• @VSNX_Nick said:

@planofam said:

@VSNX_Nick said:

E3-1240v1
    16GB's RAM
    120GB SSD
    /29
    10TB BW @ 1Gbps

Yes please!

I will toss you a PM to get the order placed.

It been many days, is order ready now?

edited December 2016

Sure is, apologies on the delay been a busy week with all the sales!

Once the order has been paid for we will begin the OS install :)