Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN.sh - 9 New Locations - 50% Off! Starting from £1/month OR £5.28/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN.sh - 9 New Locations - 50% Off! Starting from £1/month OR £5.28/year

VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep
edited April 2013 in Offers

Hey LET,

At VPN.sh we're proud to announce 9 new locations! We recently engaged the community when asking about new locations, and hope that some of our new locations appeal to you!

Our packages consist of a 20GB/month bandwidth package, and a 100GB/month bandwidth package.

20GB Package: £2/per month (£1 with offer code) OR £5.28/year with yearly offer code
Order Link

100GB Package: £5/per month (£2.50 with offer code) OR £13.20/year with yearly offer code
Order Link

All VPN accounts have access to PPTP, L2TP and OpenVPN.

Locations:

• USA x2 (both Chicago)
  • Germany x2 (Frankfurt and Dusseldorf)
  • UK
  • Canada
  • Switzerland
  • Iceland
  • Italy
  • Netherlands

A special offer code is available for LET users to get 50% off monthly orders: LETLOCATIONS

You can also get 67% off when purchasing yearly using the offer code: LETLOCATIONSYEARLY

Thanks!

Visit our Website
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

VPS offers only. No shared hosting, cloud hosting or other products where the actual users do not get root or Administrator account.

• wdqwdq Member

Congrats on the new locations. Keep up the good work.

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2013

@Maounique has been discussed with @Liam. See bottom of the guidelines thread:

Other offers, which may not fit into the above categories, may be listed on a case by case basis with our permission.

Thanks @wdq.

• jhjh Member
    edited April 2013

Congrats - if I hadn't just prepaid a year on a small VPS I'd take one.

@Maounique said: VPS offers only. No shared hosting, cloud hosting or other products where the actual users do not get root or Administrator account.

I think we should allow this - it's a good deal that will interest a lot of people, by an active member.

Edit: Wow - £5.28 a year! How are you managing the different locations? Are dedicated IPs available?

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@jhadley said: Congrats - if I hadn't just prepaid a year on a small VPS I'd take one.

My paranoia doesnt trust anyone with my VPN, better have my own VPS with my IP, I know what it logs and all. Prices are comparable.
    But, OK, if it was approved, at least saves some IPv4 :D

@jhadley thanks :).

We maintain everything using a custom FreeRADIUS setup :). Unfortunately we don't offer dedicated IP's at this time, but it's something that's being looked in to as a possible future upgrade, the majority of our clients haven't shown enough interest so far though.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@jhadley said: I think we should allow this - it's a good deal that will interest a lot of people, by an active member.

It is allowed; @liamwithers discussed it with @Liam and I.

Thanks for clarifying @Infinity :). This is likely the first of a few updates from VPN.sh. We'll be adding more locations within the coming weeks, and any users who sign up at any time will be provisioned on all of these too :).

• good offer!

Thanks @jcaleb!

• @ liamwithers I want to purchase but with google checkout as payment option. kindly help me. many of friends will also get if its google checkout. thanks.

@thehray this will be activated within the next few days. I'll drop you a PM once we're accepting orders through Google Checkout.

• okay. and any idea where I can get cheap VPS or reseller hosting .

@thehray the whole of LET is dedicated to low cost VPS's :P. Check LEB for yearly offers maybe?

• user123user123 Member
    edited April 2013

@liamwithers Could you please specify the cities of the non-US locations? Also, what is the linespeed at each location? Is every location 1Gbps, like it says on your About page? What is your logging policy (i.e. how long do you keep logs and what information do you store)?

ETA: You also might want to update your TOS and DMCA pages. I suspect that it is not possible to host "hacker programs" and "illegal mp3 files" on a VPN.

• Hello,

Very nice offer...
    Anyway can you give the IP information for those location?
    Can we first try out monthly then upgrade to yearly and still can have the yearly discount?
    Thanks...

@user123 We don't keep logs. The only information stored is what's entered in WHMCS, bandwidth usage and the amount of logins per account. Forgot to update the 1Gbit connectivity section when updating the site, all the info is below for cities and network connectivity. Thanks for the notification on the TOS and DMCA, these were put together by my partner so I'll pass them on to him. The locations are as follows:

Germany Dusseldorf - 100Mbit
    Switzerland Zurich - 100Mbit
    Iceland Harfnarfjordur - 1Gbit
    UK Maidenhead - 1Gbit
    Germany Frankfurt - 1Gbit
    Italy Milan - 1Gbit
    Canada Montreal - 1Gbit
    Netherlands Alblasserdam - 1Gbit

@Wira_Soenaryo Thanks! Please PM me asking for which specific locations you'd like the IP for. All of these are obviously sent to clients after ordering, but if you want to test connectivity from your home location, please drop me a PM.

Yes, you're welcome to try a monthly account at the discounted price, and then purchase a yearly one if you want to continue by using the yearly discount above :).

• Looks like a really nice service, well done @liamwithers

Thanks @titanicsaled :)

• @liamwithers
    I think I will try your monthly term first, since you mention I still can use the yearly discount after.. :)
    Thank Liam..

PM has been sent to @thehray, but just so others know, Google Checkout is now available as a payment method.