Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

online.net & KimsufiTemplates - One Click Windows Install On A Kimsufi - wget.fr
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

online.net & KimsufiTemplates - One Click Windows Install On A Kimsufi - wget.fr

online.net & KimsufiTemplates - One Click Windows Install On A Kimsufi
www.wget.fr
No Thanks

Thanked by 1jacno

Comments

• And the point is?

• A new discovery can also use a key installation script. I feel useful to share. Their online.net 1.99 euros is the win2008 machine. Very happy. Thanks for sharing.

• But why write "No thanks" at the end if you recommend it?

• So you simply stole this from someone? I can remember this template like its a day ago.

• @joodle said:
    So you simply stole this from someone? I can remember this template like its a day ago.

I don't believe by this is actually his website, however I am fairly certain it belongs to another member here on LET.

To that end, aren't the templates on that site actually made by you?

Thanked by 1BlazeMuis
  • Confusing thread is confusing.

• @IHaveADarkPassenger said:

@joodle said:
    So you simply stole this from someone? I can remember this template like its a day ago.

I don't believe by this is actually his website, however I am fairly certain it belongs to another member here on LET.

Correct, I have, however, sold the domain names plus content to someone about 8 months ago.

• hey while we are on the topic of premium kimsufi templates, has anyone made some fresh updated ones lately?

• @joodle said:

@IHaveADarkPassenger said:

@joodle said:

Correct, I have, however, sold the domain names plus content to someone about 8 months ago.

Gotcha.

@JoeMerit said:
    hey while we are on the topic of premium kimsufi templates, has anyone made some fresh updated ones lately?

Yes, I have been building new templates for Online.net, Kimsufi, DigitalOcean, etc. (Same template, just they support most everything Intel & KVM based).

www.whatuptime.com

• @myhken said:
    But why write "No thanks" at the end if you recommend it?

I guess its an awkward google-ish translation from Mandarin meaning "you're welcome".

Thanked by 1myhken
  • hey thanks, downloading as we speak. I usually go to joodles site but it was down for maintenance all day