Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need a information about dedispec and vortexnode
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

need a information about dedispec and vortexnode

hi,
i think buy new servers from two providers : vortexnode and dedispec
i need real review from real customer. anybody review this providers?

Comments

• I can review VortexNode, but not sure what you want to know specifically, so just some random thoughts.

Got my Chicago offering through the live chat. Very nice people indeed. They seem to have support in both European and American time zones. Server is on the Immedion network. When I got the server the harddrive was pretty new.

There was a 15 minute downtime over the last month and that was due to a DDoS attack on another customer. They claim a 100% SLA on their network. I do hope that they have DDoS protection capacity though.

Thanked by 1EnginTopcuoglu
  • @busbr said:
    I can review VortexNode, but not sure what you want to know specifically, so just some random thoughts.

Got my Chicago offering through the live chat. Very nice people indeed. They seem to have support in both European and American time zones. Server is on the Immedion network. When I got the server the harddrive was pretty new.

There was a 15 minute downtime over the last month and that was due to a DDoS attack on another customer. They claim a 100% SLA on their network. I do hope that they have DDoS protection capacity though.

Do you buy from VortexNode, dedicated / vps or hosting?

• @EnginTopcuoglu said:

Dedicated.

• @busbr said:

@EnginTopcuoglu said:

Dedicated.

How many times, do you work with VortexNode?

• EnginTopcuoglu said: How many times, do you work with VortexNode?

OP would be the correct person, still.

He do not work with VN just a client like any other. And he atleast has 1 dedicated server with them.

• Any questions, just let me know :)

We have a rapidly growing number of Dedicated customers. Our focus locations at the moment are Toronto, UK, Los Angeles and Atlanta. But we also provide service in Chicago, NYC (not Buffalo or metro) and Dallas.

• @VortexMagnus said:
    Any questions, just let me know :)

We have a rapidly growing number of Dedicated customers. Our focus locations at the moment are Toronto, UK, Los Angeles and Atlanta. But we also provide service in Chicago, NYC (not Buffalo or metro) and Dallas.

i see, i see :) I'm wait, only one kvm problem for 3+ hours..