Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedispec Cyber Week Sale > $39 L5630 / 48GB RAM / 2TB HDD (Monday - Tuesday)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedispec Cyber Week Sale > $39 L5630 / 48GB RAM / 2TB HDD (Monday - Tuesday)

DedispecDedispec Member, Patron Provider

Dedispec, LLC. - Affordable DDoS Protected Dedicated Servers | Colocation | VPS | Web Hosting

Orders are fulfilled in 3 business days (Monday through Friday). Due to the Holiday and increased order volume during our Black Friday sale, orders may exceed normal fulfillment time. All offer hardware below is owned by Dedispec.

L5630 offer is good through Tuesday (11/29 at 11:59pm CST). All other offers run through 12/3 at 11:59pm CST.

Dual Intel Xeon 5630 (Monday & Tuesday only)

CPU: 2.13Ghz - 2.4Ghz Turbo - 2 Processors (8 Cores / 16 Threads)

Memory: 48GB DDR3

Storage: 1x 2TB HDD

Bandwidth: 100Mbit Unmetered Premium Bandwidth

IPs: 5 Usable IPv4

Monthly: $39/month (Promo Code: LETMonthly)

Order Custom Built Version Now!

Dual Intel Xeon 5420

CPU: 2.5Ghz - 2 Processors (8 Cores / 8 Threads)

Memory: 24GB DDR2

Storage: 1x 2TB HDD or 120GB SSD

Monthly: $35/Month

Dual Intel Xeon 5520

CPU: 2.26Ghz - 2 Processors (8 Cores / 16 Threads)

Storage: 1x 2TB HDD or 240GB SSD

Monthly: $45/Month

Dual Intel Xeon 5520

CPU: 2.26Ghz - 2 Processors (8 Cores / 16 Threads)

Storage: 1x 120GB SSD + 2TB HDD

Monthly: $49/Month (LET1Dollar)

Intel Xeon E3-1230v2

CPU: 3.2Ghz / 3.6Ghz Turbo (4 Cores / 8 Threads)

Memory: 32GB DDR3

Intel Xeon E3-1270v1

CPU: 3.4Ghz / 3.8Ghz Turbo (4 Cores / 8 Threads)

Memory: 32GB DDR3

West Virginia Facility Network/Peering Providers:

*Tinet Spa

*Equinix Exchange (Ashburn, VA)

*Cogent Communications

*Black Lotus Communications

*NTT America

*GTT Communications

*Hurricane Electric

Comments

• they DDoS protected? and I want to know if you guys allow IRC on your servers?

• ifykoifyko Member
    edited November 2016

@speakz said:
    they DDoS protected? and I want to know if you guys allow IRC on your servers?

My advice: Never ever buy from this shitty company, they only offer very poor service.

Look elsewhere...zare, sys, hetzner, clouvider , etc

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

do you offer ipv6?

also what is the price per ipv4 block?

• @speakz said:
    they DDoS protected? and I want to know if you guys allow IRC on your servers?

AUP & TOS says this about IRC:

IRC websites and IRC servers are prohibited

There is no DDoS mitigation available in Berkley Springs (WV)

@ifyko said:
    My advice: Never ever buy from this shitty company, they only offer very poor service.

Look elsewhere...zare, sys, hetzner, clouvider , etc

I only dealt with David but had no problem at all with him/them and i got systems with them in their WV location for a couple months now, David even worked with me getting some custom deals.

I should mention that there has been network issues with their upsteam multiple times now in oct and nov, think its been like "issues" on 5 different days/occasions, but depending on network usage might not been that hard of a hit, worse was that the DC had a power-outage like a week ago and the diesel backups etc failed to start.

@agentmishra said:
    do you offer ipv6?

also what is the price per ipv4 block?

They do offer IPv6 you just request it using a ticket after you get a active service and they supply you with a /64 IPv6 block.

I can't remember the IPv4 block prices but i think i remember correctly that IPv4 is 2$ each.

anyway i'll tagg @Dedispec and maybe David will notice this and correct me if im mistaken somewhere :)

• DedispecDedispec Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2016

@speakz - Sorry for the delay, unfortunately we don't allow IRC hosting at this time.

@agentmishra - Yes, we offer IPv6. They are normally $2/IP but that may actually be moving down to $1.50/IP shortly.

And judging my ifyko's post I had to look up his discussions but I'm guessing it was due to a server being terminated for reoccurring abuse a while back (at least according to that discussion on here).

@zrunner - Thanks for answering those :) You're correct, we did have some network issues for a bit in West Virginia. Additional capacity at a different location was put into place to resolve those issues. The power-outage was unfortunate as that was out first power issue in a long time but the issue with the back-up generator has been resolved now with the power crews.

Edit: Also, the 5630 special is being extended to run through 12/3 @ 11:59pm CST with the rest of the offers or until inventory runs out :)

• @Dedispec said:
    @speakz - Sorry for the delay, unfortunately we don't allow IRC hosting at this time.

@agentmishra - Yes, we offer IPv6. They are normally $2/IP but that may actually be moving down to $1.50/IP shortly.

And judging my ifyko's post I had to look up his discussions but I'm guessing it was due to a server being terminated for reoccurring abuse a while back (at least according to that discussion on here).

@zrunner - Thanks for answering those :) You're correct, we did have some network issues for a bit in West Virginia. Additional capacity at a different location was put into place to resolve those issues. The power-outage was unfortunate as that was out first power issue in a long time but the issue with the back-up generator has been resolved now with the power crews.

Edit: Also, the 5630 special is being extended to run through 12/3 @ 11:59pm CST with the rest of the offers or until inventory runs out :)

when you allow IRC let me know so we can make deals