Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Inception Hosting CYBER MONDAY DEALS - UK, London | USA, Phoenix - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Inception Hosting CYBER MONDAY DEALS - UK, London | USA, Phoenix

Comments

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

I give it 12 hours before we see the first "What can I do with 6GB of ram?" thread.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2016

zhuyijun said: so disk is SSD?

The nodes are dual E5-2630v2 or newer (some v3 some v4), 256GB Ram, 6 or 8 x SAS in HW RAid 10 + 2 x 512GB SSD's in cachecade for SSD caching.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • "Your order has been flagged as potentially high risk and therefore it has been held for manual review."

what's happening?

• You mean E5-2630v2 or newer?

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • it's not letting me complete the transaction. It says my I already have an account with you but when I tried to get a new password it says my id is not found...

MarcusVinicius said: "Your order has been flagged as potentially high risk and therefore it has been held for manual review."

what's happening?

orders from your country of origin are not accepted sorry, over the past 6 years I have a net loss of around £3000 due to chargebacks and fraud and around a 70% rate of fake, abusive, criminal activity.

I had to draw a line and say no more, sorry the many spoiled it for the few in this case.

• @netrix this is the US location?

netrix said: You mean E5-2630v2

yes sorry, fat fingered it.

just4sc said: it's not letting me complete the transaction. It says my I already have an account with you but when I tried to get a new password it says my id is not found...

That happens when your account is closed, usually due to previous abandoned invoices, I cant track you by your LET username though so I can only guess.

• @AnthonySmith said:

just4sc said: it's not letting me complete the transaction. It says my I already have an account with you but when I tried to get a new password it says my id is not found...

That happens when your account is closed, usually due to previous abandoned invoices, I cant track you by your LET username though so I can only guess.

@hotmail.com

• @just4sc said:

@AnthonySmith said:

@hotmail.com

Yeah...I didn't use my VPS much and was out of the country when the invoice was due. By the time I got back it and looked at my account it was already closed.

• @datanoise said:
    @netrix this is the US location?

Yes, USA - Phoenix - Arizona

just4sc said: Yeah...I didn't use my VPS much and was out of the country when the invoice was due. By the time I got back it and looked at my account it was already closed.

Open again.

• @AnthonySmith said:

just4sc said: Yeah...I didn't use my VPS much and was out of the country when the invoice was due. By the time I got back it and looked at my account it was already closed.

Open again.

Thanks!

• mmmm... finally an ant KVM.
    Patience rewarded.

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • For first offer one I get, Total Due Today: €23.48EUR. Is it correct

davi said: For first offer one I get, Total Due Today: €23.48EUR. Is it correct

Yes that is correct, the first one is in GBP, if you selected EUR then it will be converted.

• Cpt_BenCpt_Ben Member
    edited November 2016

A quick speedtest on the OVZ UK VPS:

System Info                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
    -----------                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
    Processor       : Intel Core Processor (Broadwell)                                                                                                                                                                                                                
    CPU Cores       : 2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
    Frequency       : 2399.996 MHz                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
    Memory          : 6144 MB                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
    Swap            : 6144 MB                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
    Uptime          : 34 min,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

OS              : Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
    Arch            : x86_64 (64 Bit)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
    Kernel          : 2.6.32-042stab117.16                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
    Hostname        : uk                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Speedtest (IPv4 only)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
    ---------------------                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
    Your public IPv4 is -                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Location                Provider        Speed                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
    CDN                     Cachefly        99.6MB/s                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Atlanta, GA, US         Coloat          20.4MB/s                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
    Dallas, TX, US          Softlayer       25.2MB/s                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
    Seattle, WA, US         Softlayer       24.4MB/s                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
    San Jose, CA, US        Softlayer       12.9MB/s                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
    Washington, DC, US      Softlayer       7.82MB/s                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Tokyo, Japan            Linode          6.60MB/s                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
    Singapore               Softlayer       1.26MB/s                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Rotterdam, Netherlands  id3.net         78.1MB/s                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
    Haarlem, Netherlands    Leaseweb        89.0MB/s                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Disk Speed                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
    ----------                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
    I/O (1st run)   : 830 MB/s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
    I/O (2nd run)   : 819 MB/s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
    I/O (3rd run)   : 753 MB/s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
    Average I/O     : 800.667 MB/s     

Edit: These results are awesome and the AUP is amazing as well. Just need to find a purpose for it :)

• I fucking love the country I live, can't order :(.

Not even mad, because I think Antony is right about not accepting orders from this shithole place.

Thanked by 1deadbeef

@zoliben Not bad considering how hammered it is right now with everyone doing the same thing :)

The UK servers are DDOS protected and the Phoenix ones have unmetered inbound by the way, I forgot to mention that.

Thanked by 1Cpt_Ben
  • kendidkendid Veteran
    edited November 2016

@Darwin You've been around for quite a while, maybe he'll get in the generous mood...

• @AnthonySmith said:
    @zoliben Not bad considering how hammered it is right now with everyone doing the same thing :)

The UK servers are DDOS protected and the Phoenix ones have unmetered inbound by the way, I forgot to mention that.

Thanks for the info, it makes this deal even more awesome!

• @Darwin said:
    I fucking love the country I live, can't order :(.

Not even mad, because I think Antony is right about not accepting orders from this shithole place.

Which country are you from if I may ask?

@Darwin said:
    I fucking love the country I live, can't order :(.

I will make an exception if you can get another host you have had service for for 6+ months to vouch for you.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • @AnthonySmith said:
    The UK servers are DDOS protected ....

Noooo, Don't tempt them.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • Hi, got my order marked as fraud, could you please take a look into that? Ticket #684308

@andredoc said:
    Hi, got my order marked as fraud, could you please take a look into that? Ticket #684308

I saw that (4 minutes ago), replied.

• DarwinDarwin Member
    edited November 2016

Sorry guys I am not going to derail this thread. Feel free to pm me and I will kindly answer.

@AnthonySmith, I do use jarland's mxroute (5 months I think) and kujoe secure dragon (24 months) But like I said I don't mind, not going to throw that burden on them. I just commented because I really think that not accepting orders from this country is, not only OK, but almost required.

• Nice node config Ant.

ISO OS installation flies by even with encrypted LUKS LVM. Exceeded expectation 10/10

Clearly, that big ssd cache can 'bring it'.

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • fanfan Veteran

Irresistible deal, got one OpenVZ in Phoenix.