Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

Transfer of Hetzner Online AG: Dedicated Server EX 4
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Transfer of Hetzner Online AG: Dedicated Server EX 4

davidavi Member
    edited April 2013 in General

I have http://www.hetzner.de/en/hosting/produkte_rootserver/ex4 and want to transfer it. It has 4 extra ip address.You will save 49 euro setup fee and can pay 15-20 euro to me.

Comments

• If it got the i7-3770k, which is very popular, you should offer it on http://forum.hetzner.de/.

• almost all our servers are having a 3770.

Is this one instable or one of the few servers out of the ex4 line that are stable?

Servitor.io - Server and website monitoring. Free to use!

• LeeLee Member

The ex4 he is linking to is an I7-2600.

It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt

• BenediktBenedikt Member
      edited April 2013

@W1V_Lee said: The ex4 he is linking to is an I7-2600.

Yes, officially. But as this is an older CPU Hetzner doesn't buy new ones. They're using i7-3770Ks instead and are not allowed to change it on their website because it's still possible that you'll get the i7-2600.

• Dragoon0309Dragoon0309 Member
      edited April 2013

how can you offer at 15 euro?

EDIT: I wasn't thinking, you meant once off.

• davidavi Member

Yes this is I7-2600 as clear from this

Processor information Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 8 cores
      System uptime 476 days, 12 hours, 23 minutes

I am not offering it for 15 euro. But I offer setup fee of 15 Euro as all monthly bills will come to new owner. I can handover this server on 23/04/2013

• LeeLee Member

Nice uptime :)

It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt