Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What to expect for Cyber Monday ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What to expect for Cyber Monday ?

wlambrechtswlambrechts Member
edited November 2016 in General

What is there to expect as offers specifically for Cybermonday ?
Black Friday has been disappointing this year...

Comments

• What would you expect?

• @webhpl said:
    What would you expect?

I would hope for some VPS/dedicated deals of OVH, Kimsufi, Online.net, ...

• webhplwebhpl Member
    edited November 2016

wlambrechts said: I would hope for some VPS/dedicated deals of OVH, Kimsufi, Online.net, ...

Nope, there won't be any AFAIK.

Btw. EU or US?

• I hope Whmcs do some offers

• wlambrechtswlambrechts Member
    edited November 2016

@webhpl said:

wlambrechts said: I would hope for some VPS/dedicated deals of OVH, Kimsufi, Online.net, ...

Nope, there won't be any AFAIK.

Btw. EU or US?

Doesn't matter: whatever is cheapest ... :-) Only interested in recurring deals ...

• I'm hoping for some REAL cheap Openvz - 500Gig data - (any amount of ram above 64Mb) for some personal vpns (with ipv4) - on east coast...

Thanked by 1Waldo19
  • webhplwebhpl Member
    edited November 2016

wlambrechts said: Doesn't matter: whatever is cheapest ... :-) Only interested in recurring deals ...

It is not recurring, but maybe you will be interested in... We can offer you (if yearly payments):

-70% in first year

-20% in second

-25% in third

-30% in fourth and each next

of that prices: https://webh.pl/serwery-vps-ssd

If you pay yearly, there is 20% additional discount.

Base price for cheapest server (1CPU/2GB/20GB SSD) is 182PLN/year - it is about 43USD, so you can calculate it easily (it's about 13USD for first year in this offer).

Servers are located in Lodz, Poland.

Promo code for that offer: CYBERMONDAY2016

• @webhpl said:

wlambrechts said: Doesn't matter: whatever is cheapest ... :-) Only interested in recurring deals ...

It is not recurring, but maybe you will be interested in... We can offer you (if yearly payments):

-70% in first year

-20% in second

-25% in third

-30% in fourth and each next

of that prices: https://webh.pl/serwery-vps-ssd

If you pay yearly, there is 20% additional discount.

Base price for cheapest server (1CPU/2GB/20GB SSD) is 182PLN/year - it is about 43USD, so you can calculate it easily (it's about 13USD for first year in this offer).

Servers are located in Lodz, Poland.

Thank you, but not interested. COuld we make this thread a list of known offers for Cyber Monday ?

• PepeSilviaPepeSilvia Member
    edited November 2016

Expect the best. The best sales folks! Lots of people told me the sales are gonna be yuge! Barron is going to be in charge of cyber and let me tell you he's very good at cyber. He's gonna cyber this Monday like never before. Tremendous cyber, you're all gonna get tired of cybering.

We're gonna make Cyber Monday great again!

• webhplwebhpl Member
    edited November 2016

wlambrechts said: COuld we make this thread a list of known offers for Cyber Monday ?

For sure. I bet that nothing more will happen from OVH/Kimsufi and online.net. However you can still get -50% for OVH VPSes.

• @PepeSilvia said:
    We're gonna make Cyber Monday great again!

Channeling trump now? Really?

• I strongly hope not to see Online.net offers again, because people will start complaining here and LET would become a sad place again, full of complaints; while OneProvider official reseller grabs everything and makes huge profits (f*ck online.net).

I expect Namecheap to come with better offers, and I expect OVH to bring some offers again.

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • @default said:
    I strongly hope not to see Online.net offers again, because people will start complaining here and LET would become a sad place again, full of complaints; while OneProvider official reseller grabs everything and makes huge profits (f*ck online.net).

I expect Namecheap to come with better offers, and I expect OVH to bring some offers again.

Let's hope so, but I think no more offers of online/OVH will pop up :-(

• stenysteny Member
    edited November 2016

Online.net should do same offer but with per account limitation. Would grab one.

• @steny said:
    Online.net should do same offer but with per account limitation. Would grab one.

Well, all those famous french companies are not even try to learn from their own mistakes. OVH has the same problems with kimsufi's, sp64d, waw datacenter and now this new offers (sold out minutes after showing up, while half of those promotional servers are available in "second hand"). Now online.net did the same. Well, I would not believe that they will change their minds.