Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do never buy a hosting from Ideastack.com and ideastackhosting.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Do never buy a hosting from Ideastack.com and ideastackhosting.com

F7NF7N Member
edited November 2016 in Reviews

Hello my friends,

I wanted you people to be attented to never buy a service from ideastack.com and ideastackhosting. Their are under the same owner, i used their service in 2014 and i used their shared hosting but the service of them are rediculous, my website has been crashed and they told me to buy a new website but what they want you need to do is to keep buying new services because they want money from you and it works for just 3-7 days and then is the server gone. So i told him that I pay for a month and they giving me another account for free and that new one was just worked for a couple of hours and then was the cpanel crashed again and I ask them for a new one and they say that i must make a backup and save it, but they don't have any knowledge of webhosting so they are a full scam websites, so to be safe. DO NEVER BUY FROM THEM THEY ARE SCAMMMERS! If want a real good knowledge webhosting company with multiple staff members then i recommed you guys to buy from one of our greatful members on lowendtalk. If you search on google to the reviews of ideastack then you'll see almost nevgative comments to them. But then you know where you never need to buy a hosting product. Just tell also your other friends who in the hosting world is.

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited November 2016

i recommed you guys to buy from me neq3host

Yep. I see what's happening here. You know what, I'm going to leave this thread up. Watch what happens next.

Have at it friends.

Thanked by 1WHT
  • I don't want to promote my own but I also written from other greatful members on lowendtalk. I don't want to do something bad. I hope u see my point.

• Wow, with your grammar. I'd never buy from you.

I'd stick with buyshared over you anyday.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Wait, what?

• I have written this quick time because i had not alot of time. Normally is my grammar better as writing something quickly. But as i mentioned before is this not to promote my own site. I just try to help you people out of scam websites.

• FoulFoul Member
    edited November 2016

It's just a sham, you're trying to generate sales by shaming another company. That's not going to fly with us lebians, p.s nice premade template/terrible logo.

Are you the next Johnny when he was 13 by any chance?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@F7N said:
    I have written this quick time because i had not alot of time. Normally is my grammar better as writing something quickly. But as i mentioned before is this not to promote my own site. I just try to help you people out of scam websites.

We're happy to have new members but your first post after signing up with sales@ email was to give an incoherent bad review of a host I've never heard of and recommend yourself.

Surely you can see how this appears to me.

Thanked by 2Foul alown
  • FoulFoul Member
    edited November 2016

jarland said: appears to me.

Offtopic: You appear as a cute man to me, dad.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • F7N said: this not to promote my own site

F7N said: i recommed you guys to buy from me neq3host

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Its just a suggestion that i give. I just callin' it.

• @F7N said:
    Its just a suggestion that i give. I just callin' it.

• So is this what you go around forums doing? You did the same on 2freehosting forum https://www.2freehosting.com/forum/search-posts-user3072.html

Example (just in case you decide to delete them):
    You can't 2freehosting is a YouHosting reseller. Everything is broken down and its not worth to spend your time there. For in there I use my own Services with WHM and Root access. Take a look at https://neq3host.com wink I'm sure you will like it.

• Ok.. I'm a little too fast and not very smart to name the name of my site. I read back it myself and I have updated my thread. Sorry for my bad text. I will promise would be more careful next time going to post, but I had a bit of a hurry so that's why there is one on grammar errors. My spelling in English is normally much better.

• Very bad practices, you obviously don't appeal to LET Audience. Now piss off with this bullshit.

Thanked by 2netomx IThinkUFailed
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited November 2016

SHILLERY SHILL SHILL SHILLERY SHILL SHILL WHY U SHILL TOOODAAAYYY

/ripped reference, inb4 flagged for spam

Thanked by 2GCat netomx
  • @F7N said:
    Ok.. I'm a little too fast and not very smart to name the name of my site. I read back it myself and I have updated my thread. Sorry for my bad text. I will promise would be more careful next time going to post, but I had a bit of a hurry so that's why there is one on grammar errors. My spelling in English is normally much better.

@doghouch said:
    SHILLERY SHILL SHILL SHILLERY SHILL SHILL WHY U SHILL TOOODAAAYYY

/ripped reference, inb4 flagged for spam

It's Shillary Clinton now as he's deleting the evidence.

Thanked by 2netomx doghouch
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited November 2016

@F7N said:
    Hello my friends,

I wanted you people to be attented to never buy a service from ideastack.com and ideastackhosting. Their are under the same owner, i used their service in 2014 and i used their shared hosting but the service of them are rediculous, my website has been crashed and they told me to buy a new website but what they want you need to do is to keep buying new services because they want money from you and it works for just 3-7 days and then is the server gone. So i told him that I pay for a month and they giving me another account for free and that new one was just worked for a couple of hours and then was the cpanel crashed again and I ask them for a new one and they say that i must make a backup and save it, but they don't have any knowledge of webhosting so they are a full scam websites, so to be safe. DO NEVER BUY FROM THEM THEY ARE SCAMMMERS! If want a real good knowledge webhosting company with multiple staff members then i recommed you guys to buy from one of our greatful members on lowendtalk. If you search on google to the reviews of ideastack then you'll see almost nevgative comments to them. But then you know where you never need to buy a hosting product. Just tell also your other friends who in the hosting world is.

You shame other hosting provider without even giving a sufficient info about the case, and then you use the same post to advertise your own hosting? what the actual fuck. That's like the most counter productive act one can imagine when promoting a business.

• PepeSilviaPepeSilvia Member
    edited November 2016

I want hosting. Much gigaheartz. You provide yes? How I know you no scam? Pls provide SSN

Thanked by 1netomx
  • I like this guy. His marketing skills seem a little off, though.

• F7N said: Normally is my grammar better as writing something quickly.

I LOLed.

Thanked by 1Cdoe
  • @F7N said:
    I have written this quick time because i had not alot of time. Normally is my grammar better as writing something quickly. But as i mentioned before is this not to promote my own site. I just try to help you people out of scam websites.

For someone with very little time you're spending quite a lot monitoring your own thread.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • And this is why I argue the case when people say the hosting market is saturated, 50 percent don't have a bloody clue..

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • Whats your hosting company again? I dont seem to see it in the post :)

• @cheaparkservers said:
    Whats your hosting company again? I dont seem to see it in the post :)

He removed it because when he first posted he was in a hurry, splurred out verbal diarrhoea and shit himself.

• @cheaparkservers said:
    Whats your hosting company again? I dont seem to see it in the post :)

Neq3host it appears. Another autogenerated webhosting website.

• Nice testimonial:

I am almost now for 4 months with Neq3 but since they have a new Premium Server do I really like these features and the 99,9% sla uptime, I used in the past a other company based in Singapore but their servers are not 99,9% sla uptime as they said so I didn't like them but Neq3 give the power more than I need and the support is awesome.

Damn, this look like an Indian job. Someone wanna place a bet?

• @Cdoe said:
    Nice testimonial:

I am almost now for 4 months with Neq3 but since they have a new Premium Server do I really like these features and the 99,9% sla uptime, I used in the past a other company based in Singapore but their servers are not 99,9% sla uptime as they said so I didn't like them but Neq3 give the power more than I need and the support is awesome.

Looks like a textbook fake review to generate sales.

• Do you think they have any extended black Friday deals? Hahaha

• @stefeman said:

@Cdoe said:
    Nice testimonial:

I used in the past a other company based in Singapore but their servers are not 99,9% sla uptime as they said so I didn't like them but Neq3 give the power more than I need and the support is awesome.

Looks like a textbook fake review to generate sales.

Company doesn't even offer hosting from singapore. WHOIS says hostnet.nl, ip says quadranet.

rDNS PTR says dwlogistics.asia, which shows an open dir and is NOT hosted on that ip anymore. Change your PTR records when you get a new server kids.

Thanked by 1netomx