Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any CRAZY UNREAL NEXTGEN YOLO EXTREME 420BLAZEIT UBER ULTRA MEGA SUPER kvm Black friday offerss?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any CRAZY UNREAL NEXTGEN YOLO EXTREME 420BLAZEIT UBER ULTRA MEGA SUPER kvm Black friday offerss?

duckeeyuckduckeeyuck Member
edited November 2016 in General

We have threads for normal bf offers and crazy ones as well, but what about these ones? does anyone has deals like the thread title

I'm to lazy to use the search function

Comments

• Premium KVM here. Please click this to order:

• fxffxf Member
    edited November 2016

@GCat said:
    Premium KVM here. Please click this to order:

I see a lot of potential for a brand here... VPSwag.com

This is just some currentgen shit but Virmach's current special offer is danker than the marijuana I'm blowing thick clouds on at the present moment and it is some fire shit let me tell you what

$5/yr 512MB KVM in Buffalo NY w/ 5GB RAID 10 SSD, 1x IPv4 and 200GB @ 1Gbps BW [affiliate link] [non-affiliate]

• fxf said: This is just some currentgen shit but Virmach's special offer is currently danker than the marijuana I'm blowing thick clouds on at the present moment and it is some fire shit let me tell you what

What if one literally creates a site with this theme on mind, reskin whmcs with glittery emoticons and shit

• @GCat said:
    Premium KVM here. Please click this to order:

Order link is broke pls fix.

Thanked by 2GCat doghouch
  • Bumpity bump bump, looking for a KVM/Xen host that won't screw around in my container, and doesn't mind me running a static .onion site. Tired of hosting it at home, and there is no need for high security for an about me page!

• Looking for one too with 4xCPU and 2GB RAM and unmetered bw

• I'm ready to get that pm about those 1$ atoms

HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT PROVIDERS

• Looking for a CERN grade machine with 96 full physical cores and 128GB RAM for around $2 per month. Make me some offers!

• PepeSilvia said: Looking for a CERN grade machine with 96 full physical cores and 128GB RAM for around $2 per month. Make me some offers!

That's still not profitable for your bitcoin miner

• PepeSilviaPepeSilvia Member
    edited November 2016

@yowmamasita said:

PepeSilvia said: Looking for a CERN grade machine with 96 full physical cores and 128GB RAM for around $2 per month. Make me some offers!

That's still not profitable for your bitcoin miner

I'm not mining, I umm have quite a few of Wordpress plugins installed. Basically like most people nowadays I'm trying to create an OS using Wordpress. Web 4.0 baby!

• duckeeyuckduckeeyuck Member
    edited November 2016

PepeSilvia said: I'm not mining, I umm have quite a few of Wordpress plugins installed. Basically like most people nowadays I'm trying to create an OS using Wordpress. Web 4.0 baby!

Explain why it's an OS? or are you using sarcasm referring to how people use wordpress for EVERYTHING?
    crap, i never post here while sober

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@duckeeyuck These may or may not be up to your YOLO EXTREME 420BLAZEIT standards, but I grabbed a couple and they're great: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/98100/inception-hosting-cyber-monday-deals-uk-london-usa-phoenix

• duckeeyuckduckeeyuck Member
    edited November 2020

WHAT ABOUT NOW AT 2020?
    ANYTHING THIS WEEKEND?!?!?!?!?!