Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UK SSD cPanel, LiteSpeed, Daily Backups, DDoS Protection - Black Friday Reseller @ $9.99/year! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UK SSD cPanel, LiteSpeed, Daily Backups, DDoS Protection - Black Friday Reseller @ $9.99/year!

124»

Comments

• @Ishaq said:

emptyPD said: any news on Let's Encrypt Support? im waiting for it too for start using :)

Thanks!

Which server are you on? We have it working on UKSH1 and UKSH2.

hi, im on UKSH3, can you move me please to a working server? Thanks :) im openning a ticket.

• @Rob92 said:

I opened a ticket and got my account moved and it works on the other server :)

thanks!

• IKIHOSTIKIHOST Member, Patron Provider

So i still waiting letsencryp in uksh3. Ishaq please.

• @asiadev said:
    So i still waiting letsencryp in uksh3. Ishaq please.

We will not have it enabled there until January as we are currently not working.

If you like, we can re-create your account on a server with Let's Encrypt support.

All my cpanel account or only main account sir?

• @asiadev said:
    All my cpanel account or only main account sir?

If you need accounts copied to the new server you will also have to wait until January as we are not working.

We only have emergency support for critical situations.

Okay no problem, I am willing to wait

• @asiadev said:
    Okay no problem, I am willing to wait

Good news. Let's Encrypt is now installed and working on UKSH3.

• nhutphannhutphan Member
    edited January 2017

Is the share hosting still available for doubling the SSD storage space and bandwidth? ignore my question :)