Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

Crazy Deal Romania !! 1 EURO vps - located in Romania 2gb ram-2core-30gb-hdd-1gbps
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Crazy Deal Romania !! 1 EURO vps - located in Romania 2gb ram-2core-30gb-hdd-1gbps

cociucociu Member, Provider
    edited November 2016 in Offers

Hello Let users !

This will be our Black Friday offer (verry limited) :

2 core (intel xeon 2.66)
    2 gb ram
    30 gb hdd
    1 ipv4
    1gbps port speed
    10 tb traffic included
    price 1.00 eur/mo (only yearly payments allowed) you can order here using the cupon code : @Nekki :https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=124

Also we have some TOS

The cupon code is valid for a limited users and is "one time discount" , you can choose up to 1 year payment.

PLEASE NOTE !!! THIS VPS WILL BE DELIVERED TUMORROW !!! SO NO OPEN TIKETS !!!

Thanks all.
    Marius

Comments

• How can anyone resist that coupon code ?

Thanked by 1ehab
    • cociucociu Member, Provider

Junkless said: How can anyone resist that coupon code ?

this is what i hope :) !!!

• I got one.

• NekkiNekki Moderator

@COCIU SHOWING THE MORTALS HOW IT'S DONE

Thanked by 1dedicados
    • kendidkendid Member
      edited November 2016

Now that's a deal! Thanks! Would've been better recurring, but still a good deal...

• Nice discount.

Arttu_Rantanen said: Nice discount.

send thanks to @Nekki !

• Could you give 30 TB bandwidth? Are you making a special package? @cociu

Arttu_Rantanen said: Could you give 30 TB bandwidth? Are you making a special package? @cociu

i think is 30 in this offer , really dont know ... but 10tb for 1 eur i think is a good deal

Thanked by 1postcd
    • ok, is one time discount right? next year will be normally priced.

Hola perro!

dedicados said: ok, is one time discount right? next year will be normally priced.

yes , but normal price is arrownd 10 coca cola ...

Thanked by 1dedicados
    • Nice coupon

• @cociu I can give $20 per year for a 30 TB bandwidth. Is it appropriate for you too?

Arttu_Rantanen said: @cociu I can give $20 per year for a 30 TB bandwidth. Is it appropriate for you too?

wait 2 days and will be normal offer wich is 30tb (you will use the same link) and the price is 1.99 eur /mo and you will got 30tb/mo

• @cociu Do you allow public VPN service?

Arttu_Rantanen said: @cociu Do you allow public VPN service?

in the past i have allowed but due of abuse right now in this package no. I can make in private a custom quote but not today please .... full of work , i sell perfumes too and i have huge black friday there , i have champooo too ... all with black friday .... so i almost died me and my employers ...

• cociu said: i sell perfumes too and i have huge black friday there , i have champooo too ... all with black friday

do you plan to post any perfume offer here?

Thanked by 2lustix Yura

Hola perro!

dedicados said: do you plan to post any perfume offer here?

no worry , not need

• but i want =(

Hola perro!

• edited November 2016

Do you accept credit cards or debit cards? @cociu

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Member, Provider

@cociu Do you have any KVM Plan ?? Is it KVM/OpenVZ ??

AlphaSSL Revocation Issue is being investigated.

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: Is it KVM/OpenVZ ??

is openvz

Almost 1 node full until now, still have 3 nodes more. Tumorrow we will deliver all the vps. Thanks all.

MrGeneral said: I'm waiting for my free KVM @cociu

was delivered last year .... is still idlle ? :)

• RadiRadi Member, Provider

Eu vreau KVM gratuit. :)

4 GB RAM/90 GB SSD/4 TB Traffic/KVM/1 IPv4 for $7/mo only here with coupon code "LET-It-GO".

• Got one. Had to use that coupon ;)

• 23.88EUR?

• @zhangleilei said:

23.88EUR?

after one year.. purchased one.. would have wanted a second one ( well a 4th one.. have 2 with 33 tb ;) )

• Code expired. sad

kanchuanqi said: Code expired. sad

yes , we have installed only 3 nodes for this offer ... and all is gone.

• could you provide a special Code? i want to place an order

kanchuanqi said: could you provide a special Code? i want to place an order

unfortunatly you are late, maybe in cyber monday ...

• Anybody get theirs yet? I don't want to bother with a ticket at this point, I'm sure they are busy... Just curious...

• Im also waiting.. :)

kendid said: Anybody get theirs yet? I don't want to bother with a ticket at this point, I'm sure they are busy... Just curious...

Many thanks for understand we are bussy , we will deliver all orders in maximum 5-7 hours. If anyone will not recive the server details in this time please open a tiket.

Regards,
      Marius

• I already sent a ticket, I hope I will get noticed.. :)... kudos

• Hello,

Can i have a option to reinstall to ubuntu-14.04-x86_64?

Not minimal , i wan't the normal version it came with.

Thanks.

Please give me an normal option.

zeriansaid said: Hello,

Thanks.

for today nope , we will work in this after we will provide to all clients this orders.

hello all, we just provide all vps , please verif enyone and if have some mistake please let us know.

Regards,
      Marius

Thanked by 1kendid
    • is it KVM or OpenVZ VPS?

• I am confused. I ignored this deal because I thought it was openvz.

I already have one on a stable node (don't want to end up on a black Friday node)

Is there a kvm ssd link posted in another thread?

Down with the sic_K_ness...
      The doctor might be going K-razy with the low end spirit. 😉

• Ok am still waiting because all i see is 4 linux OS and all minimal, with no way to return to the normal ubuntu it came with. Please install it asap for us.

Thanks in advance.

(I read somewhere a nice review of this company and that support helped them with a nice linux distro that was no even in the list, yet i can't even install what they provided me with)

Please fix it. This is not hard to supply.

@zeriansaid said:
      Hello,

Thanks.

vimalware said: I am confused. I ignored this deal because I thought it was openvz.

I already have one on a stable node (don't want to end up on a black Friday node)

Is there a kvm ssd link posted in another thread?

this was a openvz , about "don't want to end up on a black Friday node" i think you have calculate wrong ... because is nt oversell if you mean of this and all users can confirm this. About kvm please give me a pm with the config you need and i will make a special price for you because you are one of our customers who have believe in us from the beginning in LET. Wait the config in private.

• It's a shame, i missed it?

• WOW! I was having troubles with iptables and nat so had to enter a ticket... Response was 4 minutes later with the correct fix to the problem! That is impressive!

• volt123volt123 Member
      edited December 2016

I got this server for Black Friday. At the beginning it was very good - fast deployment of the server, fast reinstall, stable VPS and network. So far so good.

I wanted to use this VPS for private OpenVPN and for monitoring my other services. The first problem were iptables - I was not able to edit them in any way. Fast ticket and I got basic iptables functionality but still not enough to reroute traffic for OpenVPN. I had to use SoftEther VPN server because it doesn't need a lot of permissions. It is still OK.

Then I started to get disconnects on ssh and some websites were not working through VPN. Fast look up and it looks like my VPS IP is added to few blacklists, bunch of open SSH sessions and 3 days with no login resulted in "There were 5235 failed login attempts since the last successful login"

Russian bruteforce bots are on their way so it is time for clean os install, some basic apf configuration, disabling root login, adding logging to ssh with only with pkey, other tweaks for sshd_config like changing the default ssh port and a ticket for help. It is OK, I understand that some people use VPS' with not good intentions adn IP gets blacklisted and then other user inherits it.

In the meanwhile I stated to implement above solutions and I've noticed that I am not able to edit important iptables rules, editing sshd_config bricks the server and only reinstall works, some basic functionalities are disabled in old kernel and my root password is visible in plain text in VPS control panel on the website. :D

First Marius responded that he needs some more information from his supervisor, then I got a respond that basically said: you know nothing, go and ask someone else for help. Ticked closed. New ticket with more details - closed without an answer.
      I may not be a sysadmin but I think the things I wanted to do are basic knowledge for someone who uses VPS' and dedicated servers. I did not have any high hopes for this VPS nor wanted to run there any professional applications. Just a cheap service for some of my basic needs.

I was only helping for some basic help from the support and to secure my server, that's all.

I am disappointed and waiting for a refund.

edited December 2016

volt123 said: volt123

Nice review , i hope you understand this is not a managed service . Also if you want a refound please mention this in the tikets .

w

kendid said: WOW! I was having troubles with iptables and nat so had to enter a ticket... Response was 4 minutes later with the correct fix to the problem! That is impressive!

Can you explain to @volt123 how this is work ?