Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week Deals ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week Deals ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
edited November 2016 in Offers

VirMach will be celebrating Black Friday weekend by posting several unique flash sales throughout the day. We are a registered company in the US, providing superb service since 2014. The plans featured will be in every way, and once they're gone, they're gone forever. We recommend bookmarking our special offers page and checking back for new deals.

⇨ How does it work?

• Different deals will be posted throughout the day.
  • Virtualization will vary from KVM to OpenVZ.
  • Location will also change, so check back for different locations.
  • Term lengths will vary from one month to one year.
  • Storage will feature RAID 10, Solid State Drives
  • SolusVM is provided for all VPS offers posted.
  • Free Support will be provided with all packages.

⇨ Special Offers

VIEW BLACK FRIDAY & CYBER WEEK DEALS

⇨ Learn More

ToS: http://virmach.com/terms-conditions

Looking Glass: http://lg.virmach.com/

Refund Policy: We offer refunds within 24 hours. One refund per customer. Exclusions apply.

Please feel free to contact our sales department with any questions you have; we can customize your plan to your needs if you require larger plans. We apologize for any errors/typos within this offer - please refer to our website if there is any mismatch of information.

Comments

• bersybersy Member
    edited November 2016

50GB SSD is quite generius. Any other, maybe KVM deals, locations?

Order annually and save up to 25%

There is no annual option, as I can see ;)

• no annual payment ?

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited November 2016

agree

it would be better to add anuall option

Any IPv6 for this offer??

• Been waiting for this. ;)

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • no kvm

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2016

bersy said: Any other, maybe KVM deals, locations?

Yes, more offers will be posted throughout the day.

bersy said: There is no annual option, as I can see ;)

This is just the default message on our system. Annual offers may be posted later; keep the page bookmarked.

add_iT said: Any IPv6 for this offer??

Not in this location. Future deals may have IPv6.

zhuyijun said: no kvm

KVM will be posted after this deal - the deals will change.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • look forward to see the kvm offer :)

• recurring?

skizoid said: recurring?

Yes

• @VirMach price may change for new customers only right?

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

Price changed from $0.72/m in the cart to $2.64/m at checkout. Wow.

• What's the CPU usage policy on the currently active KVM offer?

brueggus said: Price changed from $0.72/m in the cart to $2.64/m at checkout. Wow.

The special offer changed, it's a different plan now; sorry.

vpscs said: Hello, you will out of the Los Angeles server?

This may be a location offered in this special.

vivekagr said: What's the CPU usage policy on the currently active KVM offer?

Same as our current fair use policy.

Jorbox said: @VirMach price may change for new customers only right?

I'm not sure I understand your question correctly. New customers and existing customers can purchase these offers, and the price will be the same recurring.

• Hello ! I wanna know how often the promotion will change? I am very interested in your promotion but I'm afraid it's deep night due to the different time zone.

Thanked by 1bersy
    edited November 2016

nocheers said: Hello ! I wanna know how often the promotion will change? I am very interested in your promotion but I'm afraid it's deep night due to the different time zone.

We will try to update it as often as possible during our regular business hours - one per hour. Then I would anticipate a slowdown later (approximately 8 hours from now) but ultimately it depends on how much stock we have for a certain offer and how quickly it sells out.

• 1.5GB ram vps for $2.64 -- my daughter was wanting a minecraft server... Would this be permitted on here? Not sure what CPU usage would be, you'd have a better idea than I!
    Thanks... looks like a great deal...

edited November 2016

kendid said: 1.5GB ram vps for $2.64 -- my daughter was wanting a minecraft server... Would this be permitted on here? Not sure what CPU usage would be, you'd have a better idea than I! Thanks... looks like a great deal...

Assuming your daughter won't be having several dozen friends on or a large amount of plugins, it should be fine.

As for Minecraft servers itself, it's not against our terms of service. If you constantly utilize higher than acceptable levels of CPU (outlined in our terms) then our automated system may contact you and let you know or temporarily power down your service.

• zhuyijunzhuyijun Member
    edited November 2016

so next kvm offer is ??

• grrr... maxmind... put in a ticket #333066 --Thanks!

• netrixnetrix Member
    edited November 2016

only 200GB bandwidth for 4GB RAM?

• Waiting KVM also

• Got denied VPS... all KVMs sold while getting approved... bring on the deals!

netrix said: only 200GB bandwidth for 4GB RAM?

Correct. Expect some offers to be a little weird - it's just how we need to fill that location.

artman said: Waiting KVM also

kendid said: Got denied VPS... all KVMs sold while getting approved... bring on the deals!

There was a KVM offer that just expired. Expect more though throughout the day.

vpscs said: I hope you can on the Los Angeles server, !!!

The current offer is Los Angeles.

The 4GB OpenVZ offer in Los Angeles has sold out. Five minute grace period to complete any orders before they're cancelled and next offer is rolled out.

• damn...

nice...

• cool

• Is it just me, or is virmach experiencing a lot of lag on their website?

smallbibi said: Is it just me, or is virmach experiencing a lot of lag on their website?

I believe our webserver is overloading from the large quantity of orders being placed. Investigating this now; sorry for the inconvenience.

• waiting for the new deals...

• hoping some more ovz deals with decent amount of bandwidth :)

Thanked by 1dedicados