Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

@CycloneServers - Are you an honest business ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

@CycloneServers - Are you an honest business ?

333333 Member
edited November 2016 in Help

Are you an honest business ? I am ready to buy your VPS, but I am worried that you lose money because of the promotion and forced to close my order or do not activate my VPS. Please tell me you will not do that .

Comments

• Do you actually think that you'd get and honest response to this question if the provider was dishonest?

Thanked by 3K4Y5 telephone ATHK
  • Here isnt their helpdesk.

• @333 said:
    Are you an honest business ? I am ready to buy your VPS, but I am worried that you lose money because of the promotion and forced to close my order or do not activate my VPS. Please tell me you will not do that .

We have a waiting list right now for LAX and NC. We hope to have more stock later today in the event we can't fulfill the order a prompt refund will issue. We have been open for 3 + years and have no plans on closing this is not hurting our business.

• 333333 Member
    edited November 2016

CycloneServers said: W

@CycloneServers said:

@333 said:

We have a waiting list right now for LAX and NC. We hope to have more stock later today in the event we can't fulfill the order a prompt refund will issue. We have been open for 3 + years and have no plans on closing this is not hurting our business.

You mean even if I pay, but you may also compulsory refund, is not it ? If so, had to say goodbye to you. I do not like companies that do not have a sense of responsibility.

• fkjfkj Member
    edited November 2016

@333 said:
    You mean even if I pay, but you may also compulsory refund, is not it ? If so, had to say goodbye to you.

Practice your English reading skill bro.

• @333 said:

CycloneServers said: W

@CycloneServers said:

@333 said:

You mean even if I pay, but you may also compulsory refund, is not it ? If so, had to say goodbye to you.

We don't force refund we contact the client to work something out. Most people want a refund immediately when they are told we don't have stock and it could be a few days.

• Something in their price tag is not right and seems rush to me.

• @mtoledoce said:
    Something in their price tag is not right and seems rush to me.

Guy's making a deal to try and get himself on the league table.

Thanked by 1Harambe