Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best BF whmcs reseller hosting deal?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best BF whmcs reseller hosting deal?

arpanjotarpanjot Member
edited November 2016 in General

Hello

With BF started , what is the current best reseller hosting deal offering whmcs ? The best I could find was eleven2 reseller at $6.98 with whmcs but kind of afraid to use them because of crappy reviews . Any other provider offering similar offers?

Comments

• @arpanjot said:
    Hello

With BF started , what is the current best reseller deal offering whmcs ? The best I could find was eleven2 reseller at $6.98 with whmcs but kind of afraid to use them because of crappy reviews . Any other provider offering similar offers?

If so you're afraid, go directly with WHMCS.

Thanked by 1Waldo19
  • $6.98 after fees doesn't even cover licensing costs let alone any hosting resources.

• Thanked by 1arpanjot
  • 7$, 100gb, with ip and whmcs How???

• @Jorbox said:
    7$, 100gb, with ip and whmcs How???

Where?

• @onrahost any offers?

• @arpanjot said:

@Jorbox said:
    7$, 100gb, with ip and whmcs How???

Where?

eleven2 reseller

• Last Active April 15. I think it'd be safe to assume that he's out of the LET market. Last I checked, the WHT account was banned for some reason too.

Thanked by 1Jorbox
  • I recommended them in a thread (never tried them) but there are many pissed let user that says they suck.

• Is the eleven2 deal recurring? It isn't obvious at the order form.

• I'm pretty sure E2 only pay $5/mo for their licenses. But it's tight margins, that's for sure.

• @VortexMagnus said:
    I'm pretty sure E2 only pay $5/mo for their licenses. But it's tight margins, that's for sure.

No one pays 5$,, cheaper license is 8$

• @Jorbox said:

@VortexMagnus said:
    I'm pretty sure E2 only pay $5/mo for their licenses. But it's tight margins, that's for sure.

Wanna bet? Our WHMCS resellers account manager would disagree with you. It's old contract pricing they've had for a LONG time. Not for too much longer though. Even we've been told we can have below their lowest list reseller price if we hit a certain milestone by a certain date.

• @VortexMagnus said:

@Jorbox said:

@VortexMagnus said:

Wanna bet? Our WHMCS resellers account manager would disagree with you. It's old contract pricing they've had for a LONG time. Not for too much longer though. Even we've been told we can have below their lowest list reseller price if we hit a certain milestone by a certain date.

I'm sure that they provide cheaper license for godaddy for example and resellerclub , but not sure about this provider

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

I have a Yearly Deal with OnraHost at $112/Yr with Reseller Hosting (Space 50GB, BW 500GB, Unlimited Account, Overselling Allowed, AMS-NL Location). I have 4 Months remaining. Want to sell the package at $40 for upcoming 4 Months !

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL mightweb for 10.5$ month

@Jorbox said:
    @Mahfuz_SS_EHL mightweb for 10.5$ month

I know that But Onra is not bad ;)

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@Jorbox said:

Also eleven2 for 7$/m but I don't trust them ?? do you ?

@Jorbox said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@Jorbox said:

Eleven2 is not recurring, one time Discount, just checked My Invoice ;)

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@Jorbox said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@Jorbox said:

Eleven2 is not recurring, one time Discount, just checked My Invoice ;)

Yes but you can pay annually

• considering factors like support, performance, reliability; I will always consider Mightweb any day over Onra or Eleven2

• @Junkless said:
    considering factors like support, performance, reliability; I will always consider Mightweb any day over Onra or Eleven2

Mightweb have offer on their STARTUP PACKAGE to $11.02 / MONTH
    Normally $16.95/mo
    With coupon code: BF2016Reseller

• @Jorbox said:
    Mightweb have offer on their STARTUP PACKAGE to $11.02 / MONTH
    Normally $16.95/mo
    With coupon code: BF2016Reseller

That is even better. Considering their awesome support and performance, a great deal.

• Just went for eleven2 on an ssd plan, they are rapid. managed 19MB/s upload from UK (us server) Just waiting for DNS to propogate but I imagine it will load decent too. down to $6.30/mo ish for 12 month payment as well.

Thanked by 1gonduriya
  • also no vat charge :)

• @elofty said:
    Just went for eleven2 on an ssd plan, they are rapid. managed 19MB/s upload from UK (us server) Just waiting for DNS to propogate but I imagine it will load decent too. down to $6.30/mo ish for 12 month payment as well.

how is it going so far???

• yeh really good, much less downtime than onrahost. faster too.