Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday ★ £5/Year ★ cPanel ★ SSD ★ Free SSL ★ DDOS Protection ★ Daily Backups ★ GBP/USD/EUR/BTC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday ★ £5/Year ★ cPanel ★ SSD ★ Free SSL ★ DDOS Protection ★ Daily Backups ★ GBP/USD/EUR/BTC

leckleyleckley Member
edited November 2016 in Shared Hosting Offers

Welcome to PodRacks!

PodRacks is a UK born services company specializing in providing high performance web hosting utilizing cPanel, Cloud Linux, xVarnish Cache, MairiaDB and pure SSD disk storage. With combined experience of over 30 years in the web hosting services industry we have the knowledge and experience to ensure you receive the best service possible.

Have a question? Send an email to [email protected]

Black Friday Through Cyber Monday Special

You can grab our basic web hosting package for £5/Year ($6.50 USD, €6 EUR), less than £0.42 a month!!

This promotional offer is for the LIFETIME of your web hosting package and is available to both new and existing clients!

You may even purchase more than one package!

Package Details

• 2GB SSD Storage
  • 400GB Bandwidth (Per Month)
  • Single Website
  • 5 Email Accounts
  • 1 FTP Account
  • 1 MySQL Database
  • Free SSL Certificates (Let's Encrypt SSL)
  • Daily Backups

Order Links

25% OFF Promotion Code: LET-25OFF2016

Promotional code is valid on ALL web hosting and reseller hosting packages listed here and on our website.

You may locate all of our hosting packages at the following links.

The above promotional code is valid on all of our packages!

..:: ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE ::..

• cPanel Web Control Panel
  • Softaculous Automatic Script Installer (AWESOME!)
  • Dedicated Resources w/CloudLinux Operating System
  • Premium DDOS Protection (No Limits!)
  • PHP Selector - Choose from PHP 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0 & Many More!
  • MariaDB (100% MySQL Compatible & Faster Than MySQL)
  • xVarnish Cache (100% Apache Compatible & Client Control - Full .htaccess Support!)
  • FTP Access/Web Mail/File Manager & Much More!
  • LSI Hardware RAID + SSD Drives = 100% SSD Storage!
  • INSTANT Upgrades & Downgrade
  • Automatic Daily Backups w/Self Service Recovery & Download!
  • TRUE 24/7 Technical Support (There is always staff on duty!)
  • Enterprise Grade Servers, Network & Datacenters
  • Let's Encrypt SSL (100% FREE SSL's!)
  • Full CloudFlare Support
  • FREE Migration Assistance!

..:: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ::..

Q: Where are your servers located?

A: Our servers are located in Gravelines, France - OVH Datacenter.

Q: Do you have demo websites hosted on your servers I can review?

A: Yes, please see here - http://wordpress.demo.podracks.co.uk

Q: Do you provide migration assistance?

A: Yes! We will happily assist you in migrating to our web hosting services.

Q: Do you allow adult content?

A: Yes, you are more than welcome to host legal adult content on our services.

Q: Do you support CloudFlare?

A: Absolutely, CloudFlare is fully supported (We are a CloudFlare partner!) and completely optional.

Q: How long does it take for my order to be setup one I submit payment?

A: Instantly! Once your payment has been received our system will automatically create your account and send you your welcome email.

Q: What payment methods do you accept?

A: PayPal, custom options available upon request.

Q: Do you provide 24/7 technical support?

A: Yes, we are fully staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - all holidays included!

Q: Do you provide refunds?

A: Absolutely! If you are unhappy with our service you need only to submit a ticket to our billing department within your first 30 days to receive a full refund.

Q: Do you provide backups?

A: Yes! All of our servers are automatically backup all client data each day to a remote server. Clients have full self-service access to perform restores, new backups, create snapshots, download backups, restore individual files/databases and much more directly inside our cPanel web control panel.

Q: May I run Wordpress on the above hosting packages?

A: Absolutely! All of our packages fully support Wordpress, you can even install it via our one click installer (Softaculous) inside our cPanel control panel?

Q: Do you allow Magento on your hosting packages?

A: Yes, Absolutely! We even offer Ecommerce packages for when your shop begins to grow to ensure your site continues to run quickly and smoothly.

Q: How do I activate my FREE SSL certificates?

A: You may easily enable your Free SSL certificates inside our cPanel control panel, the SSL's are provided free of charge by Let's Encrypt.

Q: How many 30 day free trials are you offering?

A: Each month (30 Days) 100 clients may sign-up for our 30 day free trial. We are limiting the free trials to 100 per month so we may mitigate potential abuse issues. In the event you are unable to sign-up for our free trial please do send an email to [email protected].

Q: Why do you use xVarnish and is it fully compatible with my websites?

A: We use xVarnish as it offers increased performance allowing for web pages to load much faster especially on busy web sites as content is cached in RAM. xVarnish is fully compatible with most all websites, however it can be easily disabled in cPanel should you desire.

Q: Why do you use MariaDB and is it fully compatible with MySQL?

A: We use MariaDB in place of MySQL as it offers increased performance allowing for web pages to load faster and queries to be completed more quickly using less resources. MariaDB is fully compatible with MySQL, if your web site uses MySQL it will run without issues with MariaDB.

Q: I have a question/concerned not answered here, how should I contact you?

A: Please send an email to [email protected]

Q: What is Priority Support?

A: Priority Support provides expedited access to our Technical Support team, extended troubleshooting assistance, script installation, assistance for non-cpanel migrations and much more!

..:: LEARN MORE ABOUT US ::..

About Us? - https://www.podracks.co.uk/about_us.php

Our Blog - http://www.podracks.co.uk/blog/

Privacy Policy - https://www.podracks.co.uk/privacy_policy.php

Terms of Service - https://www.podracks.co.uk/order_terms.php