Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best location for Supreme vps? Need urgent help
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best location for Supreme vps? Need urgent help

Hi all, basically I have a bother that buys limited clothing from supremenewyork.com but so that I can buy multiple items I use proxies. Currently I purchase these proxies from MPP but I have recently learned how to create my own and I wish to do this for Supreme to get faster speeds but I'm struggling to find out where their UK server is based and where I should find a VPS for to create these proxies.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Comments

• HypeServers.com - they're a customer in our NYC location, they get an awesome connection to Supreme (<1ms) and sell Windows VPS tailored to this.

• @VortexMagnus said:
    HypeServers.com - they're a customer in our NYC location, they get an awesome connection to Supreme (<1ms) and sell Windows VPS tailored to this.

That would be perfect but I should have mentioned than I'm based in the UK. Thanks for the suggestion though

• Also, I am just looking for a reasonable cheap vps that can run Ubuntu

• @jakelmills said:

@VortexMagnus said:
    HypeServers.com - they're a customer in our NYC location, they get an awesome connection to Supreme (<1ms) and sell Windows VPS tailored to this.

That would be perfect but I should have mentioned than I'm based in the UK. Thanks for the suggestion though

From what I understand, you can setup a bot and proxy to order the items. The fact you're in the U.K. doesn't make a difference, the server does the ordering and that's the important connection.

• @VortexMagnus said:

@jakelmills said:

@VortexMagnus said:

From what I understand, you can setup a bot and proxy to order the items. The fact you're in the U.K. doesn't make a difference, the server does the ordering and that's the important connection.
    @VortexMagnus said:

@jakelmills said:

@VortexMagnus said:

I get you, you're right but I'm looking for cheap vps servers near supremes UK server (which I can't find the location of) to create my own proxies to use with my current server and bot