Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Small VPN service for let members.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Small VPN service for let members.

xrzxrz Member
edited November 2016 in General

Hello i am starting small VPN service.

We are going setup 20 servers by 200mbit = 4000mbit, and we do not stop there ;)

Current Bandwidth: 200mbit x 4 servers = 800mbit

Servers location: The Netherlands

Port: 443

Please contact me by PM for testing.

There is no pricing for now as its just in testing, but will be max 1€ per month (unlimited connected devices, no data limit).

Torrenting allowed, spamming not!

We do NOT keep any logs.

We do use 2048 bits RSA, 128 bits AES

Comments

• @xrz said:
    Hello i am starting small VPN service.

We are going setup 20 servers by 200mbit = 4000mbit, and we do not stop there ;)

Current Bandwidth: 200mbit x 4 servers = 800mbit

Servers location: The Netherlands

Port: 443

Please contact me by PM for testing.

There is no pricing for now as its just in testing, but will be max 1€ per month (unlimited connected devices, no data limit).

Torrenting allowed, spamming not!

We do NOT keep any logs.

We do use 2048 bits RSA, 128 bits AES

First of all....

you should have posted this in offers category...

Then you say

I really doubt you could max all 20 at the same time....

BTW which data center?

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited November 2016

xrz said: We do NOT keep any logs.

xrz said: Servers location: The Netherlands

You should ask the NL gov what it thinks about you doing that (hint: nope). At one point you will have to start logging, if you want or not (read: court order/gerechtelijk bevel - hach nedelands zo'n mooie taal :3).

VPN service is also nice, especially of new people, so much traffic one can steal... HTTP logins, NNTP, IMAP, POP3... it goes on and on... get paid by BTC and then run at one point if someone notices you steal all the data...

• William said: read: court order/gerechtelijk bevel - hach nedelands zo'n mooie taal :3

Enkel iemand zonder Brein kan geen logs doen ;)

Also William: isn't it just the legal address of the company which matters? PIA has HQ in the UK if i remember correctly. So perhaps that could be an option?
    Or just go full bitcoin and don't register and fuck taxes :P

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited November 2016

Mathias said: Enkel iemand zonder Brein kan geen logs doen ;)

yea... or even say so :p

Mathias said: Also William: isn't it just the legal address of the company which matters? PIA has HQ in the UK if i remember correctly. So perhaps that could be an option? Or just go full bitcoin and don't register and fuck taxes :P

Generally... no - yes a UK LTD and living in eg. India will likely mean you are safe from legal issues for your service (CP downloading, Warez...) but this makes it just even FAR easier for eg. NL authorities to tap your shit (not EU citizen, money laundry/tax not paid, money going abroad and possibly used to finance X, you get it).

Being a legit company in EU is good as you can get legal protection in some cases, in the edge as "non-profit" (which really needs to be non-profit then though) as eg. Torservers in DE you can claim 100% non-liability and enjoy the very broad protections of taps/investigations against a "Verein".

Being legit in US means you have to deal with them but you can claim DMCA protection and cooperate; likely (as all large ones) if you shut up and follow silently no one will care that warez/cp/whatever run over your servers AND the US gov CAN protect you inside the EU (eg. travel for tourism/business), unlike in reverse.

As you said - the only realistic way for no logging is that the service is ran anonymous which opens the moral backdoor of the ISP just stealing all your data (arguably a UK LTD does not mean shit safety wise either though, just that someone spent 10min and at least 25GBP) and the issue that the tap is even easier then (your ISP is likely to cooperate if you just have fake data in Tanzania in your customer account and not a legit company in DE or so).

You can btw pay tax on this income - just book it as cash for IT services and pay income tax. etc. on it (PLUS give your gov your local VAT rate of it; else you NEED to record the customer country to bill VAT correct), nobody needs to really know the origin (the gov can ask nicely or sue you to know though, eg. assuming drug dealing).

• Good luck. Winter is coming

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

Also, allowing unlimited connected devices will very likely result in people reselling their accounts, or even just giving access to it for free. You don't want to sell 1 account, and have thousands of people accessing it.