Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest Yearly IPv4 For SSH Tunnel/Proxy?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest Yearly IPv4 For SSH Tunnel/Proxy?

Domin43Domin43 Member
edited November 2016 in Requests

Hi what is cheapest I can get here? The bandwidth usage is extremely low too. Very little CPU usage (0.3).

EDIT: Must be Dedicated IPv4

Comments

• bersybersy Member
    edited November 2016

It's going to be hard to compete with Virmach's $5.25/yr (leb30 code) 128MB VPS.

Thanked by 1spywork
  • What's the budget?

• Cheapest Possible

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

are you just needing 1 IPV4? How much ram you need

• @CenTexHosting said:
    are you just needing 1 IPV4? How much ram you need

Minimal ram

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Virmach when they run the $3/year promo, but the normal pricing (@bersy dropped the promo code) isn't too horrible if you need it now.

• Im on sentris $2 yr. Even cheaper for 2 year cycle. 10/10. Not sure is still available though.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

If you are aware of the limits, are able to deal with them (openvz, minimal ressources, no support at all, no backups, no free reinstall), and you know what you are doing, then you cannot do much wrong with Sentris' FreeServer offers.

At the moment they do have the following offer on freeserver.us/plans/

5GB space, 64MB RAM, 250GB BVW - $2.49/yr or $5.49/3YR

I do have on of these servers which I use once in a while. I never had any problems with it so far, it was always reachable with good uptime, and network performance is absolutely fine. Before ordering from their Seattle location, make sure to test which backbone (PCCW oder Custom) is better for you. I myself went with their custom backbone mix.

• @Domin43 said:
    Hi what is cheapest I can get here? The bandwidth usage is extremely low too. Very little CPU usage (0.3).

Cheapest is virmach ...

Other than that.

Thier are many providers that can do that....but they are summer host...

They might deadpool...

• @noaman said:

@Domin43 said:

Cheapest is virmach ...

Other than that.

Thier are many providers that can do that....but they are summer host...

They might deadpool...

Other than Sentries who else?

• I'd recommend ipxcore. Though not the "cheapest" as you said, their $1/Mo boxes are fairly stable.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

dedipromo said: I'd recommend ipxcore. Though not the "cheapest" as you said, their $1/Mo boxes are fairly stable.

There are lots of places in the $10-15 range. OP is into the ultracheap sub-$5 range.

Domin43 said: Hi what is cheapest I can get here?

Trick question! The cheapest you can get here is up for discussion, but he cheapest you can get anywhere is free. If you're willing to post regularly in the forum: http://freevps.us That forum has been around for quite a few years.

• Posted this in another thread but a fellow LET friend suggested posting here as well.

We have Chicago, Dallas and LA. We can do the following for $5.94/yr

128MB

1 CPU Core

5GB HD (or 3GB SSD in Chicago)

500GB BW

1 IPv4

3 IPv6

Roilan

• I am using VirMach's 12$/year (2GB RAM). They do offer 3$/year too (with dedicated IPv4) :)