Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Spare KS-3C ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any Spare KS-3C ?

Hi All,

Im currently using one of scaleway's VPS ( for our forum ) . I know its really hard and rare ..to get the Discounted Kimsufis..but .. i though why not ask... I wonder if any of the LET members have a spare KS-3C ( preferably an unused account as servers cant be pushed with Kimsufi )

I have actually ordered one during the last flash sale.. but i missed it.. they are yet to verify my account :(.

Any help/suggestion would be really appreciated.

Thank yu all !

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Thanked by 1cassa
  • "I have actually ordered one during the last flash sale.. but i missed it.. they are yet to verify my account :(."

so you still have it in the orders, but it hasnt processed yet?

if so, you just gotta wait, and it should come soon enough

• @Pandy said:
    "I have actually ordered one during the last flash sale.. but i missed it.. they are yet to verify my account :(."

Thank you for the reply buddy.

Actually i searched and it seems they often take weeks to verify and even if they do, its already out of stock !

• Marcel40625Marcel40625 Member
    edited November 2016

u cant transfer ownership of an kimsufi server ... last information i have ... only on ovh and sys

and changing information (at least country) of an kimsufi account is also not possible i think

• @Marcel40625 said:
    u cant transfer ownership of an kimsufi server ...

Can confirm

• He wants to use your kimsufi server that is under your account so he don't have to verify using his own information. I suspect its gonna be subject to abuse if you "lend" a server that is authorized under your name.

• @Mridul said:

@Pandy said:
    "I have actually ordered one during the last flash sale.. but i missed it.. they are yet to verify my account :(."

Thank you for the reply buddy.

Actually i searched and it seems they often take weeks to verify and even if they do, its already out of stock !

yeah, it might take more than couple of days, but when i ordered one way earlier, i still got my order even tho the sale had passed, but i had ordered it.

just wait, it will come (verifying might speed it, idk. i didnt need to verify my own account)

• Mridul said: Actually i searched and it seems they often take weeks to verify and even if they do, its already out of stock !

Be patient. After verification, you will have your server. In my first order it took days but still received the server.

• Just out of curiosity, how do I see if my account is verified?

• You will receive a message and you will see your payment methods available

Thanked by 1Mridul
  • MridulMridul Member
    edited November 2016

@stefeman said:
    He wants to use your kimsufi server that is under your account so he don't have to verify using his own information. I suspect its gonna be subject to abuse if you "lend" a server that is authorized under your name.

Im sure it was a saracasm... I understand and yes.. servers do get abused.
    In my case..I need it bcause i need a cheap replacement of my scaleway vps and ks 3s ( flash prices ) are gone too soon.

• MridulMridul Member
    edited November 2016

@imok said:

Mridul said: Actually i searched and it seems they often take weeks to verify and even if they do, its already out of stock !

Be patient. After verification, you will have your server. In my first order it took days but still received the server.

Thanx buddy. btw, they let u had the flash sale price ?

• @Mridul said:

@imok said:

Mridul said: Actually i searched and it seems they often take weeks to verify and even if they do, its already out of stock !

Thanx buddy. btw, they let u had the flash sale price ?

Of course! Promo price forever!

In the worst case scenario, you will be refunded. I hope you get your server soon.

Thanked by 1Mridul