Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for budget VPS/Dedi to host VPN, with high traffic and bandwidth in Europe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for budget VPS/Dedi to host VPN, with high traffic and bandwidth in Europe

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a low price VPS or dedicated server in Europe to host a vpn as an alternative to pia or airvpn.
If possible, I would like to host Windows as I already have an ubuntu server and I might want to do some windows dev stuff in addition to the vpn. I can provide my own license
I don't need much performance or disk space, 20GB and 1 core / intel atom would suffice.

I'm looking to stay under 10 euro a month which is perfectly do-able when looking at my hardware specs, but it's hard to find a provider which offers more then 100mbit and 1TB.

As an example, this offer from hosthatch looks great if they had a tiny bit more traffic + allowed to host Windows on their server.
https://hosthatch.com/kvm-ssd-vps

Needs:
5TB traffic down/up OR 2TB traffic up and unlimited down
250mbit+
Not in Germany

Wants:
Unmetered
1gbit (shared is fine)
Windows or own ISO
Sweden of Switzerland for privacy laws.

Comments