Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

web designer and coder
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

web designer and coder

anyone here capable of making mission critical websites budget is around $1,000-$1,500.

Comments

• can you explain a little bit more ? is not the same to make a ecommerce with 100 product or one with 99999999 .

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Are they just making a website or is this a full application?

• @Awmusic12635 said:
    Are they just making a website or is this a full application?

web/code

• @cociu said:
    can you explain a little bit more ? is not the same to make a ecommerce with 100 product or one with 99999999 .

html website

• Mission critical...care to elaborate?

• Geene said: html website

ok , how many page, you put the content ? etc etc....

• Send me a PM or email ([email protected]) - we'll get it done

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

http://akdesigner.com/ does a good job

• @GCat said:
    Send me a PM or email ([email protected]) - we'll get it done

You are ak ?
    Neat mobile website

• maybe if you posted a brief scope @Geene would be helpful

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Joshua Prout ? Really? Man, that man doesn't give up!

Thanked by 1jar
  • what happened with him?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited November 2016

@flex said:
    what happened with him?

Just Joshua Prout again grooming another account before the next scam.

Thanked by 3flex GCat lukesUbuntu
  • DETioDETio Member
    edited November 2016

jarland said: Just Joshua Prout again grooming another account before the next scam.

So what happens if he like, makes an account under a Windows VM or whatever and just uses that Windows VM for LET. How can you detect it's him?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@DETio said:

jarland said: Just Joshua Prout again grooming another account before the next scam.

So what happens if he like, makes an account under a Windows VM or whatever and just uses that Windows VM for LET. How can you detect it's him?

Truth of it is, most of the time I can't give enough information to satisfy a curious third party. It sucks. He's good enough that there will always be a reasonable doubt until he's running with the money. No false positives yet though, and I'm not working alone :)

• DETio said:
    How can you detect it's him?

Why not just ban all idiots more aggressively? I clicked, curious about what could have been a small job, but then I saw the "web/code" and "html website" responses and I knew it was a fundamentally toxic person. Yet some people still tried to engage with him!

Thanked by 1GCat