Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

in need of few US VPS, Atlanta, Boston, Denver, Miami, Phoenix, Seattle, Portland, San Fran & more..
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

in need of few US VPS, Atlanta, Boston, Denver, Miami, Phoenix, Seattle, Portland, San Fran & more..

someJoesomeJoe Member
edited April 2013 in Offers

In need of cheap VPSs in the locations below. as per my client's needs, the IP WHOIS MUST match the location of the server.

min specs:

• 128MB RAM
• 2GB HD (but even 1.5GB would suffice)
• 10GB of Bandwidth (I use much much less, but...)
• 1 IPV4
• CentOS 5/32 min (but others are fine)
• $20/year MAX, but I will go slightly higher if needed

locations (remember, IP WHOIS must match the geo):

US-Atlanta
US-Boston
US-Charlotte
US-Denver
US-Miami

US-Phoenix
US-Portland
US-Salt Lake City
US-San Francisco
US-San Jose
US-Seattle
US-Columbus

if you have any of these, please PM me a sample IP I would expect to get with the VPS.

thanks, SJ

Comments

• BrightbullBrightbull Member
    edited April 2013

@Nick_A has Atlanta, and I believe he is getting a Seattle location soon if I'm correct.

• @Brightbull said: @Nick_A has Atlanta, and I believe he is getting a Seattle location soon if I'm correct.

That is correct, he expects to have Seattle online by April 22. RamNode also has their own ASN if lookup results are a concern.

• Being from near Boston myself, I can tell you VPS providers are few and far between there. You might not be able to find anything decent. Some of the other locations are "off the beaten path" too, so I forsee you having problems getting all these locations together. Good luck, though.

• good luck with san francisco lol

you can probably get maybe oakland for under $30/month for 128mb.

• yep, some of these are not easy for sure. SF and Boston probably the most impossible to get. I had some in Miami, Phoenix, Seattle and Atlanta before, but the providers switched IPs on me and the WHOIS geo no longer matched, so Im looking for my client again.

thanks all so far for suggestions and comments.

• If you want Portland, OR I know of OpusInteractive. They're not exactly low end price but their VPS service is VERY stable.

• nutjobnutjob Member
    edited April 2013

@dylziez said: good luck with san francisco lol

you can probably get maybe oakland for under $30/month for 128mb.

Make sure the servers are "bulletproof" if they're in Oakland.

I actually have about 50 or so servers here in SF, but my apartment isn't exactly a colo facility.

Also, can we have a "wanted" section? I was really hoping to find only offers in the Offers section.

• @nutjob said: I actually have about 50 or so servers here in SF, but my apartment isn't exactly a colo facility.

haha yeah, on the plus side, 1000mbit is $60 and 200mbit is $37 (both symmetrical) if you're in the area

• @dylziez said: haha yeah, on the plus side, 1000mbit is $60 and 200mbit is $37 (both symmetrical) if you're in the area

Really? Where do you get that and with whom?

• Atlanta covered: thanks Hassan!
  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

@someJoe said: thanks Hassan!

Glad I can help!

• Denver and Portland covered - thanks KuJoe!
  • I would recommend shooting @MannDude a message about the Miami & Seattle locations. I'm pretty sure he'll be able to work something out for you :).

• @user123 said: would recommend shooting @MannDude a message about the Miami & Seattle locations. I'm pretty sure he'll be able to work something out for you :).

thanks for that! I just sent them a request... cheers!

• I didn't get your request. On a flight, will check later. I'll see what I can do for for ya then.

• @MannDude said: I didn't get your request. On a flight, will check later. I'll see what I can do for for ya then.

PM sent. cheers!

• Can help you in Denver (Colorado Springs) aka South Denver :) IP Whois is correct

• For Boston, MA I would check out bostonvps.com - they are not low end but they participated here a while back as Axcelx and the owner is a good guy. Shoot them an e-mail and I'm sure they would try to help you out.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!