Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LiquidHost - Monthly and yearly VPS deals in Seattle, LA, Lenoir and Dallas. DDoS protected IPs.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LiquidHost - Monthly and yearly VPS deals in Seattle, LA, Lenoir and Dallas. DDoS protected IPs.

AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran
edited April 2013 in Offers

Hello guys!

It's been a while since I've posted an offer here, so here are the new offers from LiquidSolutions :)

First, I want to introduce the new features we have:

• Free backup space. You can request your 5GB free FTP off-site backup space, by opening a ticket.
  • MySQL offload - it is still in a beta testing period and currently is free, once it is out of the beta, we will be charging 1 to 2$ per month for the use of it. You can request it by opening a ticket.
  • Internal networking and IPs - you can now request internal IPs in our Seattle locations, to load-balance, backup or any other setup you may want to get rolling in our Seattle locations. Traffic through those IPs is not accounted and is free. The IPs are signed manually, so you would have to contact us to get the IPs allocated to your services.
  • Filtered IPs for our KVM nodes - you can now purchase a filtered IP for our Texas KVM location as well
  • Reduced filtered IP pricing - we are reducing the filtered IPs pricing from 5$ to 3$, during this offer runs.

Now the offers:

2GB – Special

2GB RAM
512MB vSwap
60GB Disk Space
800GB Bandwidth
1 IPv4 Address
OpenVZ/SolusVM
$7/Month
https://liquid-solutions.biz/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=104 - LA
https://liquid-solutions.biz/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=102 - Seattle
https://liquid-solutions.biz/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=103 - Lenoir

And because I haven't posted any yearly deals for a while:

1.5GB special

• 1538MB Ram
• 2048MB Burstable RAM
• 40 GB Disk Space
• 600 GB Bandwidth
• OpenVZ / SolusVM
• 1 x IPv4
• Seattle, Washington
• $48/Year
https://liquid-solutions.biz/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=82

1GB special

• 1024MB Ram
• 1538MB Burstable RAM
• 30 GB Disk Space
• 400 GB Bandwidth
• OpenVZ / SolusVM
• 1 x IPv4
• Seattle, Washington
• $35/Year
https://liquid-solutions.biz/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=81

KVM Special:

• 256MB RAM
• 10 GB Disk Space
• 200 GB Bandwidth
• 1 Core
• KVM / SolusVM
• 1 x IPv4
• Dallas, Texas
20$ per year
https://liquid-solutions.biz/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=83

We have plenty of space available across our nodes and we can sell some Storage VPS, custom tailored on requests.

Some network information:
Lenoir, North Carolina: 199.241.190.99 @ DaCentec
Seattle, Washington: 198.23.149.3 @ ColoCrossing
Los Angeles, California: 198.23.250.138 @ ColoCrossing
KVM nodes are located in Dallas, Texas with LimeStoneNetworks, test IP: 64.31.0.187

Comments

• Who does filtering?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

The UDP filtering is handled by Sharktech, who are doing a fairly good job. The rest is scrubed out on our filtering node.

• IRC Servers allowed?

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@Magiobiwan said: IRC Servers allowed?

As stated in the TOS, yes IRC servers are allowed. :-)

@Magiobiwan
    Infinity already answered the question :)

@Liam
    Thank you, really appreciated! :)

As I forgot to post it in the main post, we have a new status page up:
    http://liquid-solutions.biz/status.php

• I had a poor experience with LiquidHost myself. Very poor performance. Support claimed the RAID was rebuilding but it never got any better.

@NodePing said: I had a poor experience with LiquidHost myself. Very poor performance. Support claimed the RAID was rebuilding but it never got any better.

If you PM me your ticket ID, I will check it out and will gladly offer you a compensation.

• MunMun Member

Source Game Servers allowed?

• can't ping the LA

edited April 2013

@NodePing said: I had a poor experience with LiquidHost myself. Very poor performance. Support claimed the RAID was rebuilding but it never got any better.

I can assure you that it was a spot of bad luck, that particular node was the only one giving us a few issues. The issues actually cleared the day after we issued your refund as you requested. We did offer to move nodes too. :-)

@Mun said: Source Game Servers allowed?

Yes, they are allowed provided you are not too heavy on the resources that it disrupts your neighbours. ;-)

@Feefty said: can't ping the LA

I have updated the initial post, 198.23.250.138 should work. The old one was left nullrouted after someone decided to attack it.

• Just picked one up. Btw, your WHMCS is messed up.

This order form is provided in a secure environment and to help protect against fraud your current IP address (50.57.214.11) is being logged.

Dats not my IP.

That's the loadbalancer's IP

• Ah. So far it seems to be good. 2CO was a bit of a pain.

@Magiobiwan said: Ah. So far it seems to be good. 2CO was a bit of a pain.

Glad it is working okey. Also I am in a process of getting rid of 2co as main payment processor.

If you have any questions or concerns, make sure to open a ticket or email me directly at [email protected] :)

• @Alex_LiquidHost said: Los Angeles, California: 198.23.250.138 @ ColoCrossing

sorry if stupid question, this is different from quadranet right?

@jcaleb said: sorry if stupid question, this is different from quadranet right?

Nope, not a stupid question either, ColoCrossing have rackspace at QuadraNet, is it's pretty much QuadraNet network. ;-)

• @Infinity said: Nope, not a stupid question either, ColoCrossing have rackspace at QuadraNet, is it's pretty much QuadraNet network. ;-)

So not much choice in LA area? Most are dependent on quadranet?

• LAKidLAKid Member

@jcaleb There are 4-5 of them, but mostly inhouse DC, using one or two upstream, so kind of dangerous....

• @LAKid said: @jcaleb There are 4-5 of them, but mostly inhouse DC, using one or two upstream, so kind of dangerous....

I dont understand boss, sorry

@jcaleb said: I dont understand boss, sorry

Not sure if it's correct but what LAKid is saying is that the mix of upstreams is limited in other DC's, so less redundancy etc. QuadraNet is pretty good though, which is why people choose it. ;-)

• LAKidLAKid Member

@Infinity yup!

• @Infinity said: Not sure if it's correct but what LAKid is saying is that the mix of upstreams is limited in other DC's, so less redundancy etc. QuadraNet is pretty good though, which is why people choose it. ;-)

thanks!

• Not happy with this host. I request an ISO to be uploaded and it takes them DAYS! to get it uploaded