Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server in US East
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server in US East

mkamolinsmkamolins Member
edited November 2016 in Requests

Hi, guys!

Looking for a dedicated server with BGP support in US East data centre.

Requirements:
- 1 x Xeon E5-v3/v4 CPU (with option of installing an additional one)
- 4 x 800GB Enterprise SSD (with option of installing more)
- BGP support with IPv4 and IPv6 and RTBH
- 30TB of traffic on 1Gbps port with option
- Budget: $300-400 per month. Can start with a 3 month contract.

Comments

• Hi! I've sent you a PM.

• Thanked by 1qps
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@mkamolins Please PM me, I'm sure QuickPacket can come up with something to meet your needs.

Thanked by 1Foul
  • OVH is opening a datacenter in N. Virginia soon, if you don't mind waiting a bit.

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2016

I can provide it in Los Angeles, please let me know if interested.

• @RapidDedi said:
    I can provide it in Los Angelos, please let me know if interested.

Didn't realize LA was east coast...

@mkamolins said:

Thanked by 1daily
  • @RapidDedi said:

Los Angeles*

Thanked by 1switsys
  • @fxf said:
    OVH is opening a datacenter in N. Virginia soon, if you don't mind waiting a bit.

As far as I know they don't provide BGP. Or do they?

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

@IThinkUFailed said:

@RapidDedi said:

Didn't realize LA was east coast...

@mkamolins said:

It is not, thats why I said I can do it in LA, not I can do.

• @mkamolins said:

@fxf said:
    OVH is opening a datacenter in N. Virginia soon, if you don't mind waiting a bit.

As far as I know they don't provide BGP. Or do they?

I'm not sure actually, I just assumed that they would given how many other services they offer.

• That is a HUGE budget for a dedi on LET...if you are indeed talking about 300-400USD per month...

• Well, we need an enterprise-level server. Unfortunately there aren't many offers available at the moment...

• @mkamolins said:
    Well, we need an enterprise-level server. Unfortunately there aren't many offers available at the moment...

If you are serious then I'd say this is probably not the right forum to look for the info, this is LowEndTalk after all, I'd say go with SoftLayer or something comparable if you are.

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR

Hello,

I can provide you.

Supermicro - 2x E5 2620v4 - 64GB DDR4 - 4x500GB SSD - 100TB traffic 1Gbps - IPv4 /24 and IPv6 /48 for €350 each month

• We can provide you with the following for $199.99/month:

2x E5 2670 - 32GB RAM - 4x500GB SSD - 30TB traffic 1Gbps - IPv4 /29 and IPv6 /48

All configs are customizable. PM or open a sales ticket for more information.

• IThinkUFailedIThinkUFailed Member
    edited November 2016

@WiredBlade said:
    We can provide you with the following for $199.99/month:

2x E5 2670 - 32GB RAM - 4x500GB SSD - 30TB traffic 1Gbps - IPv4 /29 and IPv6 /48

Where's this located out of interest and whats the rough pricing for additonal memory? Edit for missing info mind blanked

• @IThinkUFailed said:

@WiredBlade said:

Where's this located out of interest and whats the rough pricing for additonal memory?

Our servers are located in Phonix, AZ, USA. 64GB RAM costs an additional $30/mo, 128GB - $80, 256GB - $150. You may check the details at https://wiredblade.com/en-US/ControlPanel/AddDedicatedServer. You can also PM me to get a discounted quote. Thank you for your interest.

• IThinkUFailedIThinkUFailed Member
    edited November 2016

@WiredBlade said:

@IThinkUFailed said:

@WiredBlade said:

Where's this located out of interest and whats the rough pricing for additonal memory?

Our servers are located in Phonix, AZ, USA. 64GB RAM costs an additional $30/mo, 128GB - $80, 256GB - $150. You may check the details at https://wiredblade.com/en-US/ControlPanel/AddDedicatedServer. You can also PM me to get a discounted quote. Thank you for your interest.

Oh cool! They must of moved Arizona recently then. I'll wait for google maps to update.