Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seattle dedicated, 48gb+ ram, 1gb port
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Seattle dedicated, 48gb+ ram, 1gb port

Absolutely has to be Seattle, have good peering with Comcast and have at least 48gb ram. Bandwidth limits are fine but port speed must be 1gb. Also IPMI with media support is a plus. Will be completely self-managed. Budget around $79/mo.

Comments

• Get in touch with @stealthyhosting

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2016

Another @stealthyhosting fan, Brian is nice guy to deal with and your budget is reasonable.

• Yet another fan of @StealthyHosting here - Brian is always willing to go above and beyond for his clients. Can't fault anything he did at all.

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

Is there any requirements regarding the CPU ?

• @StealthyHosting, @SpartanHost or ServerStadium.

• SpartanHostSpartanHost Member, Host Rep

@andreamada said:
    @StealthyHosting, @SpartanHost or ServerStadium.

Thanks for the mention! We utilise CNservers and Wowrack for our bandwidth mix so I'm not quite sure what the peering to Comcast would be like but we can provide a test if you wish. All servers include 20Gb/s TCP DDoS protection with a burst up to 100Gb/s. We can meet all of your requirements.

Is it okay for me to PM?

• @RapidDedi said:
    Is there any requirements regarding the CPU ?

Not really, but the hardware does need to be able to run ESXi 6.

• @SpartanHost said:

@andreamada said:

Thanks for the mention! We utilise CNservers and Wowrack for our bandwidth mix so I'm not quite sure what the peering to Comcast would be like but we can provide a test if you wish. All servers include 20Gb/s TCP DDoS protection with a burst up to 100Gb/s. We can meet all of your requirements.

Is it okay for me to PM?

So I know CNservers and Comcast are no good, horrible trace results on that one.

• SpartanHostSpartanHost Member, Host Rep

@ssft said:

@SpartanHost said:

@andreamada said:

Is it okay for me to PM?

So I know CNservers and Comcast are no good, horrible trace results on that one.

Would you mind sending me a traceroute/MTR via PM?

• Thanks all. Going to give ServerStadium a shot, fits all my needs and comes in way under budget.