Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RapidDedi is hiring! Marketing/Sales postion available
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RapidDedi is hiring! Marketing/Sales postion available

RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider
edited November 2016 in Providers

About Us:

RapidDedi is a rapidly growing web hosting provider, we offer Managed Dedicated Servers, UnManaged Dedicated Servers and Managed VPS.

Available Position

-We are currently seeking an experienced and highly motivated marketing/sales rep.

Duties

• Social media outreach.
  • Outbound sales, identifying potential leads, and reach out to them.
  • Work directly with customers via email, instant message, and or other services to close potential leads.
  • Maintain an accurate record of sales.
  • Develop strategy to grow sales.

Requirements

• Must be familiar with the hosting industry.

• Experience in marketing and sales.

• Fluent English speaker.

• Passionate and motivated.
  • Marketing & SEO knowledge and skills (Preferred - Not Required).

Salary

• The salary is based on your experience, starting from commission only up to base salary plus commission.

*Please include salary expectation in the application.

-Remote

How to apply

-Please send your resume to [email protected] with your expectations of what you feel you can accomplish, do not forget to mention your salary expectation.

Comments

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited November 2016

(Sorry for derailing! I had an unbearable urge to do this)

#TRRRRRRRRAAAAFFFFFFFIIIIIICCCCCC

Thanked by 2GCat raindog308
  • RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

@doghouch said:

No better trolling urge ?

• @RapidDedi said:

@doghouch said:

No better trolling urge ?

Nope

• So, the people applying have to send you their desired salary instead of you giving an indication?

Thanked by 1Admiral_Awesome
  • affiliate link = sales position?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

teamacc said: So, the people applying have to send you their desired salary instead of you giving an indication?

I think some indication is warranted here. If this was a job posting by an established firm, then yeah, often that isn't included (depends on the country's customs). But in this case, you're broadcasting to everyone on the planet (and, in theory, even astronauts on the space station), so perhaps some idea of what compensation is being offered is a good idea.

lustix said: affiliate link = sales position?

Yeah...this is LET, so "sales position" could be anything from "you get a free month if you sign up five" to your very own opportunity to have an affiliate link to a weekly paycheck.

BTW, I don't think a lot of space shuttle astronauts will apply, but they're probably not your target market. Latency on sales chat would be horrible.

@raindog308 said:

teamacc said: So, the people applying have to send you their desired salary instead of you giving an indication?

I think some indication is warranted here. If this was a job posting by an established firm, then yeah, often that isn't included (depends on the country's customs). But in this case, you're broadcasting to everyone on the planet (and, in theory, even astronauts on the space station), so perhaps some idea of what compensation is being offered is a good idea.

lustix said: affiliate link = sales position?

Yeah...this is LET, so "sales position" could be anything from "you get a free month if you sign up five" to your very own opportunity to have an affiliate link to a weekly paycheck.

BTW, I don't think a lot of space shuttle astronauts will apply, but they're probably not your target market. Latency on sales chat would be horrible.

Just to make things clear, this is no affiliate post, the job pay will be on a salary base + commission(bonus according the weekly performance report) .

Ofcourse if you have no experience what so ever and yet you do apply, it'll be commission based.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

RapidDedi said: Just to make things clear, this is no affiliate post, the job pay will be on a salary base + commission(bonus according the weekly performance report) .

So you've got $80 dedicated servers listed on your site. Let's say I'm your sales guy and I sell one. How much do I make? Is that one time or every month?

@raindog308 said:

RapidDedi said: Just to make things clear, this is no affiliate post, the job pay will be on a salary base + commission(bonus according the weekly performance report) .

So you've got $80 dedicated servers listed on your site. Let's say I'm your sales guy and I sell one. How much do I make? Is that one time or every month?

As mentioned its on a monthly based salary, you could make for example 1.6k as a monthly salary without bonuses and reach up to 2.5k with bonuses, all depends on what you can deliver .

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

I think the monthly salary is very nice , rather then one-time commission .

monthly salary (fixed) + commission = much better :D .