Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking to buy 2letters domain ...
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking to buy 2letters domain ...

Hello Let people ,

were is the best place to find 2 letters domain ? if is possible to be .com domain.

Thanks for your help ,
Marius

Comments

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

A bit rich for LowEndTalk.

Market Size and Yearly Turnover

The yearly turnover of the market between 2013 and 2014 is 4.14%. This is the number of domain that changed the whois ownership over the last 12 months. Historically the yearly average disclosed transaction has been $478,118, creating a market opportunity of about $13M in potential sales per year. Of course, this is only the tip of the iceberg. Many transactions in this industry (especially larger private sales) are never disclosed and we usually estimate a 20 /80 ratio of disclosed vs undisclosed transactions.

http://www.domainholdings.com/2-letter-com-market-overview/

• Only a few exchange hands yearly. I hope you have a big budget.

Your best bet is to hire a broker or someone in the know.

• If you are at all interested, I've got two under the .SI TLD that I'm not actively using right now.

• GoMutant said: If you are at all interested, I've got two under the .SI TLD that I'm not actively using right now.

thanks , but we hope to a .com domain or at least .net

• @cociu said:

GoMutant said: If you are at all interested, I've got two under the .SI TLD that I'm not actively using right now.

thanks , but we hope to a .com domain or at least .net

Expect 2 letter .COM domain in high six to seven figures and 2 letter .net to high five fugues.

• cociucociu Member
    edited November 2016

TheKiller said: Expect 2 letter .COM domain in high six to seven figures and 2 letter .net to high five fugues

yes i know this , we have a client who is prepared to pay (local client), so i am not worry.

• @cociu said:

Sedo, Afternic, NameJet and GoDaddy auctions is the place.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @TheKiller said:

@cociu said:

Sedo is the place.

https://sedo.com/search/?language=e&len_max=2 a .net with a 75,000€ BIN price and a handful of .com domains, some with a BIN price.

• @cociu said:

TheKiller said: Expect 2 letter .COM domain in high six to seven figures and 2 letter .net to high five fugues

yes i know this , we have a client who is prepared to pay (local client), so i am not worry.

I am unsure of where but I'm glad that when you are involved in something crazy that no one in let would be involved with its for a client. Who has deep pockets.

Good luck on finding one

Thanked by 1Foul
  • @cociu please fix your connectivity as I can't access my vps or your website.

This is getting to be a regular occurrence unfortunately

• alaningus said: @cociu please fix your connectivity as I can't access my vps or your website.

This is getting to be a regular occurrence unfortunately

yesterday we had a fiber broke before our DC (630 meters distance) and now we replace this cable to prevent future problems. This will take maximum 30 min. Thanks for understand.

Thanked by 1alaningus
  • Two letters .com are really rare and they may worth even milions of dollars or hundreds (minimum $xxx.xxx), 3 letters minimum $xx.xxx

Where to buy?

Flippa, NamePros, Sedo.

• @cociu said:

Clearly they're not prepared, because people who are eager to buy will actually speed a transaction along by flashing their cash. Nobody who has a million dollar domain is going to go chasing after every chucklehead that says they want to buy a two letter .com domain. If your client wants people to know they're serious, they need to lead with an offer.

• I just ran my eyeballs over a story that the Chinese are in the domain snatching market and paying big money for tiny domain flips. So ya, you got competition buying that.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • $40,000 and I'll sell you one of my two letter .com's (not pulling that number out of my ass, that's the current offer for my domain from a firm) PM to discuss

• try aa.com

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@GCat said:
    $40,000 and I'll sell you one of my two letter .com's (not pulling that number out of my ass, that's the current offer for my domain from a firm) PM to discuss

PM me those

• @cociu said:
    Hello Let people ,

were is the best place to find 2 letters domain ? if is possible to be .com domain.

Thanks for your help ,
    Marius

The 2-letter .com is available at most registrars, it's labelled ".co"

• fxf said: The 2-letter .com is available at most registrars, it's labelled ".co"

Poor banter.

Thanked by 2fxf Waldo19
  • @GCat said:
    $40,000 and I'll sell you one of my two letter .com's (not pulling that number out of my ass, that's the current offer for my domain from a firm) PM to discuss

Will pay you 100.000$ for 2 letter .com

• Have a 2 letter .cx but they are only worth ~1000$ so not valuable for me to sell it.

• @WHT said:

@GCat said:

100 dollars thats low ball man

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • namepros, digitalpoint forums.
    sedo, godaddy auctions

• @masterqqq said:

@WHT said:

@GCat said:

100 dollars thats low ball man

he offered 100.000(100,000) not 100

in many other countries instead of a comma in monetary values they use a period .

so they offered 100 grand i assume.