Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wich Free cpanel for Centos 7.2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wich Free cpanel for Centos 7.2

Hello

I have vps and want to install some free source cp which is not using so much resources. Wich one you will recommend me for simple website administrator?

Thank you in advance

Comments

• I think VestaCP is really nice and simple.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

VestaCP is probably the best free one, the Nginx support it has is nice too. If you have some money and just want something cheaper than cPanel then look into Plesk. Some providers offer free Plesk licenses for 10 domains for free (like OVH with their Cloud VPS).

Thanked by 1Oldky
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

VirtualMin isn't mentioned but I like it better than Webmin by far. It will most likely use more resources but it works on a 512mb vps

• http://centos-webpanel.com/

i recommend centos web panel, works good.

Thanked by 1Oldky
  • Used VestaCP in past. It's really great, straightforward and minimal footprint.

• ExonHostExonHost Member, Host Rep

VestCP is good free panel. I used for few clients and they are happy using it.

Thanked by 1Oldky
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited November 2016

For a simple but powerful control panel, use vestacp. For something more configurable with a lot of options but manual install to all of elements, use ispconfig (better than vestacp). Both panels are very light.
    If you have linux admin capabilities (probably not, if you ask this question) the best solution is webmin/virtualmin. But it could be tricky if you don't have knowledge on handling servers and linux.
    CentosWebPanel is heavy and, IMO, it won't work always perfectly out of the box.
    A nice very basic panel is also froxor, but if you are going to follow this route (easy simple panel) I would chose vesta.

Thanked by 1Oldky
  • Vestacp but the file manager is not free