Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who is Stephanie Jourgen on LEB - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Who is Stephanie Jourgen on LEB

Comments

• @pubcrawler said: So URPad's ad got posted then pulled?

Doh?
    I see the offer in the main page.

• LET doing everything they can to confirm that this stephanie is infact, a girl.

Since most of them never actually seen one, or even talked to one.

I'm just kidding gaise.

• @yomero, I see the ad too :) Weird post, mis post, repost for the ad...

Community over here sort of falling apart. Weird mess when the admins aren't aware of who the admins are.

• KrisKris Member

Last I heard, Chief hired Keyser Söze.

• "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

• Love that movie

• KrisKris Member

@pubcrawler said: "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

This applies so well here.

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

Hey its @Pubcrawler, out from under the rock. I missed all the stupid stuff that comes out of your mouth

• edited April 2013

LOL

Pubcrawler is a reasonable dude. Not sure why you have to attack him randomly, unprovoked, and out of nowhere.

• @pubcrawler said: "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Like the Macklemore and Ryan Lewis song :O

Hes not reasonable, as everything he says is one sided. I know I cannot change someones opinion, but his opinion is misleading and dense.

You two would probably get along real well, since your on that lower lever of society.

• Out from under a rock... Boo!

Hey what's up Stephanie, I mean Chris?

Am I not allowed to speak your name or infer your pull or do we both get another ban hammer @CVPS_Chris?

Sorry, not taking the bait pal. I don't care about the ban hammer. But I suspect my bantering just enriches your bank, ups the site traffic and ups Jon's bank too. Hard to see where the division between you two and this site is.

Yes, the craziness begins! I love it, did you ride the school bus with a helmet?

• No I spent my time at daycare with you and Jon. You know downstairs from CC world headquarters.

Hahaha glad you know so much about ColoCrossing. Too bad your wrong, where the office was, 6 years ago, was above a daycare in a real office space. However, thats not the same daycare. The office now is MUCH bigger and has been renovated.

Again, showing how dumb you are.

• @CVPS_Chris said: Hey its @Pubcrawler, out from under the rock. I missed all the stupid stuff that comes out of your mouth

@MannDude said: Not sure why you have to attack him randomly, unprovoked, and out of nowhere.

@CVPS_Chris said: Hes not reasonable, as everything he says is one sided. I know I cannot change someones opinion, but his opinion is misleading and dense.

You two would probably get along real well, since your on that lower lever of society.

I'll give my left testicle to see your above everyone else fucking attitude gtfo.

edited April 2013

@MrObvious said: I'll give my left testicle to see your above everyone else fucking attitude gtfo.

Atleast Im not asking for a job and unhappy http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/8731/looking-for-employment

• I wasn't aware I was unemployed?

• nb4 thread gets closed due to derailment.

• Man I'm apparently jobless, maybe LEB can hire me to write articles for them.

Guess I better turn in my keys and shit.

• melfymelfy Member

what was this topic about again? i forgot already :(

• Geez where are these mythical offices Chrissy pooh?

Registrant:
    Colo Crossing
    8185 Sheridan Drive
    Buffalo, New York 14221
    United States

VELOCITY SERVERS INC.
    8185 SHERIDAN DRIVE
    WILLIAMSVILLE, NEW YORK, 14221

Someone over there should update their domain and incorporation records then. Don't we frown around here about wrong addresses, private domain registrations, etc.? Oh if you are an old timer, you get a free pass. GTFO.

• @melfy LowEndCSI Season 5

• DavidxDavidx Member
    edited April 2013

This stuff is golden.. :)

• pubcrawlerpubcrawler Banned
    edited April 2013

Thread is about who is Stephanie Jourgen and the ensuing stupidity of UrPad's offer getting posted, unposted and reposted, plus the insanity of the admins having no clue who this Keyser Soze, I mean Stephanie character is.

Kind of reminds me of some other chap... Where's Kevin @Chris_CVPS? He does far better and doesn't stir the hornets nest, so as not to get stung himself.

@pubcrawler said: Registrant:

Colo Crossing
    8185 Sheridan Drive
    Buffalo, New York 14221
    United States

Kinda funny actually. 8185 isnt even the daycare, so what are you getting at?

Also, hows HawkHost doing? Yeah, I can do some detective work myself. Just for those who dont catch on. PubCrawler is an employee at HawkHost. GTFO.

• KrisKris Member

@pubcrawler said: Geez where are these mythical offices Chrissy pooh?

@CVPS_Chris said: Kinda funny actually. 8185 isnt even the daycare, so what are you getting at?

You sure?

http://www.daycarecenterssite.com/Buffalo-NY/Country-Park-Child-Care.html

http://goo.gl/maps/ymKZS

They do seem to have a new address down the road, so maybe their office is now what used to be the naptime room.

Oh great, now we have the second dumbest person on this forum here.

8185 is not the ColoCrossing office, not that I really have to justify my answers to either of you idiots anyway.

• what was this topic about again? i forgot already :(

before PubC and Chris derailed it the thread was about :

I'm taking donations so that Rule 35 can become a reality.

Low End Pr0n starring LEB reviewer Negrouj Einahpets

• KrisKris Member

@CVPS_Chris said: Oh great, now we have the second dumbest person on this forum here.

You were already here when I joined the thread... Not sure when Jon joined.

Sorry that must be the flagship CC office.

You fold like a cheap suit under pressure for talking so much shit.

This discussion has been closed.