Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for cheap dedicated + /24
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for cheap dedicated + /24

Hello,
I am looking for cheap dedicated 100mbit server ($20-$40) + /24 or /23 network ($0.5 per IP)
I need dedicated server, not VPS, because of high network acivity (thousands established TCP connections).
I can rent more than one such server.
I do web scraping (see http://getdata.pro)
Thank you.

Comments

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR
    edited November 2016

I send you a PM

• 0.70$/ip and i can provide you a huge quantity of this servers in 4 different networks. we are located in Romania

• also you can rent a ip space ... have seen here something like 50 eur/24 and rent the dedi for another provider

• cociu said: 0.70$/ip and i can provide you a huge quantity of this servers in 4 different networks. we are located in Romania

I've specified the max IP price in my first message: $0.5

cociu said: also you can rent a ip space ... have seen here something like 50 eur/24 and rent the dedi for another provider

I have not seen offers with such a low price on lowendtalk. If you know the exact seller, please give me his contacts.

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

Raise your budget a little bit on the server we can work it out.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • @lorien
    We do have a server for $89.99/month (0.50 per ip ) /24
    Server comes with 1Gbps
    E3-1220v3 (4Cores x 3.1Ghz)
    16GB RAM
    1TB Disk

• I have sent a PM.