Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delimiter - Slot Hosting - 7 weeks and counting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Delimiter - Slot Hosting - 7 weeks and counting

Ordered a slot hosting from these guys, granted I have other slot hosting with them - but for some reason this 3rd instance of slot hosting they have said numerous times it would be deployed in a day or two - but now I'm at 7 weeks....and still not deployed.

Keep in mind I've already paid in full for the year.

Opened multiple tickets, etc.

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

• I'm sure it'll get resolved eventually its just the fact that I have to keep following up that is a little annoying.

• @johoja said:
    I'm sure it'll get resolved eventually its just the fact that I have to keep following up that is a little annoying.

Call them?

• PAYPAL CHARGEBACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanked by 2GCat inthecloudblog
  • I don't know how anyone can order such services when reviews like these exist on this very board.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/82208/the-delimiter-slot-hosting-experience

Thanked by 2boernd GCat
  • @Tion said:
    I don't know how anyone can order such services when reviews like these exist on this very board.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/82208/the-delimiter-slot-hosting-experience

I actually had good experience with 2 others I ordered just this 3rd one seems to have gone the route of that thread lets see I opened another ticket , and they escalated as urgent :)

• Typical Delimiter, sadly. Such a Jekyl and Hyde story when it came to support. Mark (and to a lesser extent, Mikey) being on LET just papered over the frailty, but for some reason that didn't bother a lot of people.

• @Nekki - agreed the support is inconsistent.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2016

I went to do some cabling work for a business about 10 years ago now, they are/were a building firm who used cutting edge technology for the services they sold.

The office backend administration though... wow, the head honcho had paid for someone to write a something or other bollocks that literally printed out every email on receipt, which he read from the paper, wrote his reply on to and had his secretary reply.

The staff did not have computers except the accountant which was made of dust, job files were hand written and the whole place smelled like old rope and chewing tobaco, and had more paper laying about than you can imagine.

That's how I imagine Delimiter works.

Thanked by 2Bochi Lee
  • inb4 who

• Who is this unlimited hosting again?

Thanked by 1ManofServer
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited November 2016

@Ishaq said:
    inb4 who

too late

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Catch them on Twitter with the screenshoot. Maybe I was lucky when they answer me about 3 hours after I tell them, but it worth to try. I complain after nearly 2 days no answer on my urgent ticket

• @OpticalSwoosh said:
    PAYPAL CHARGEBACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not unless you want your drive/s and/or other services held hostage.

• @telephone said:

@OpticalSwoosh said:
    PAYPAL CHARGEBACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not unless you want your drive/s and/or other services held hostage.

Thats where lowendlaw comes in

Thanked by 1msg7086