Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Malwarebytes Anti Malware Premium lifetime license for 3 PCs - $40CAD/$30USD
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Malwarebytes Anti Malware Premium lifetime license for 3 PCs - $40CAD/$30USD

If you don't have this already, you can now grab the MBAM premium lifetime license key for 3PCs for only $40CAD. I haven't bought this yet, but people say it works, not sure what happens after weeks/months/years. You have been warned.

https://www.itfactory.ca/malwarebytes-anti-malware-download-lifetime-subscription-2375

Promocode: SPOOKY10

Comments

• Shit. I bought yearly one before 1 month :(

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited November 2016

• @doghouch said:
    Go for the Canadian price, it's ~18 cents cheaper than the $30 US. (if you're extremely low-end)

eh, tomorrow you'll save 1 extra cent :P

• @TheOnlyDK said:

@doghouch said:
    Go for the Canadian price, it's ~18 cents cheaper than the $30 US. (if you're extremely low-end)

Read your price instead of the one on the site haha! Dammit though, you quoted something I removed :(

• @doghouch said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@doghouch said:

Read your price instead of the one on the site haha! Dammit though, you quoted something I removed :(

eh. it's 39.55 CAD after coupon, no US price. That's just my estimate while riding public transit home from work.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • isaaclisaacl Member
    edited November 2016

Bought 2 of these, and contacted Malwarebytes support to make sure they were legit, gave them my license keys and got this back:

They are both legit and they both do not have any problems at this time.

Additionally, I tested both keys in the latest Malwarebytes version, and both activated without any issues.

So in case anyone was unsure, you should be fine.

Thanked by 1Tom
  • Damn it, I got a key for free with the amnesty program.

• TamerciagaTamerciaga Member, Host Rep

isaacl said: any problems at this time.

What is that supposed to mean? "at this time..."

• Bought one. Waiting for keys^^

• @Qarizma said:

isaacl said: any problems at this time.

What is that supposed to mean? "at this time..."

Just copied their response, pretty sure their point was that there are no issues, and I was able to activate the keys on my end as well without any issues.

• isaaclisaacl Member
    edited November 2016

@karatekidmonkey said:
    Damn it, I got a key for free with the amnesty program.

Got one previously as well, but these are worth having.

• TomTom Member
    edited November 2016

Just grabbed, they asked for a email address given by my ISP/workplace/school for verification which was a little weird but understandable (I signed up with googlemail address) and it was confirmed within 2 minutes after that.

Licences work :) thanks @TheOnlyDK

• Used a hotmail address and had no issues...

Also, seems like the promo code may have expired, still a good deal, as working lifetime keys are very hard to get, but worth having.

• Received my data :)

• WHTWHT Member
    edited November 2016

Well, is someone do not need all three licenses, ill be happy if share one with me.

• @karatekidmonkey said:

I got 5 :D

Thanked by 1Unixfy
  • Sady said: I got 5 :D

Probably should have abused it more...

• @WHT said:
    Well, is someone do not need all three licenses, ill be happy if share one with me.

You get 1 license to activate on 3 PCs.

• @TheOnlyDK said:

@WHT said:

You get 1 license to activate on 3 PCs.

Ow then nothing :(

• @karatekidmonkey said:

Pf, I got a lifetime license for $14.95 because of a YT video saying that if you "pirate" MalwareBytes, you can get a huge discount :P

Thanked by 1Unixfy