Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just $2 per month VPS - 1Gb RAM - 30Gb Disk | SETUP IN 30 minutes | SolusVM | IPv6 & IPv4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Just $2 per month VPS - 1Gb RAM - 30Gb Disk | SETUP IN 30 minutes | SolusVM | IPv6 & IPv4

WWW.LIVEINHOST.COM - $2 Per Month VPS - SolusVM Powered Virtual Private Servers.

URL - https://www.liveinhost.com/nocp-vps/

SolusVM VPS - Price = $2/month

Disk Space = 30 GB
Bandwidth = 1,000GB
RAM = 1,024MB
OS = Centos 7 (option to change OS)
IPv6 and IPv4
SolusVM Control Panel

ORDER NOW https://www.liveinhost.com/cs/cart.php?a=add&pid=17

We also offer WHM/cPanel and Hybrid VPSs along with SolusVM Control Panel VPSs.

https://www.liveinhost.com/cpanel-vps/

LIVEINHOST VPS plans include:

SolusVM Control Panel.
Multiple OS support.
OpenVZ Virtualization
Security setup during provisioning.
Full root access.
Free setup.
Instant activation in 1 hour.
Custom Reverse DNS for IPs.
IPv6 and IPv4

FAQ:

Q: Do you allow proxy sites? A: We allow private proxy sites. We do not permit public proxy sites.

Q: Do you make backups of all VPSs? A: Yes, with Liveinhost Protect we maintain backups. We do, however, always recommend keeping your own backups in addition to ours.

Q: Can you assist transferring our existing data? A: In most cases we can transfer your existing data from another provider for free.

Comments

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider
    edited November 2016

Which data centre is this deal offered in?

Also the dedicated servers on your site are set as one time payment.

• @trewq said:
    Which data centre is this deal offered in?

Also the dedicated servers on your site are set as one time payment.

The DC is OVH France.
    Thanks for pointing the payment setup, we will set it up in the right way shortly.

• Instant activation????? In one hour???

• @doghouch said:

Instant activation????? In one hour???

With the geometry I am not sure what you are asking. Dude plz type the questing straight. :)

• @liveinhost I was criticizing the fact that you said "Instant Activation," even though It's activated an hour after ordering.

• @doghouch said:
    @liveinhost I was criticizing the fact that you said "Instant Activation," even though It's activated an hour after ordering.

We normally provision VPS with in 15 to 20 minutes. However, it may take about 45 minutes to install a cPanel.

• @liveinhost said:

@doghouch said:
    @liveinhost I was criticizing the fact that you said "Instant Activation," even though It's activated an hour after ordering.

We normally provision VPS with in 15 to 20 minutes. However, it may take about 45 minutes to install a cPanel.

Sorry for derailing, but isn't that manual activation? (I understand that cPanel takes some time)

• Can you specify OpenVZ or OVZ instead of "SolusVM"? The latter one is a panel, and the former one is a virtualization technology.

• @doghouch said:

@liveinhost said:

@doghouch said:

Sorry for derailing, but isn't that manual activation? (I understand that cPanel takes some time)

SolusVM is active in the nodes, so VPS are created with single click. Delays can happen when the provisioning get stuck but rare. Custom initial security scripts are already embedded with the templates. :)

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • Just $2 per month VPS - 1Gb RAM - 30Gb Disk | SETUP IN 30 minutes | SolusVM | IPv6 & IPv4

Do you mean GB (Gigabyte)? Cuz Gb stands for Gigabit.

• @Magbanua said:

Stop being a grammar fascist. You should probably know the answer without asking.

• @layc said:
    Stop being a grammar fascist. You should probably know the answer without asking.

Gb != GB. You're not buying a 1 Gigabit RAM and a 20 Gigabit SSD, aren't you?

• andreipoeandreipoe Member
    edited November 2016

@layc said:

@Magbanua said:

He can probably assume the answer. But personally, I wouldn't want to get into such an agreement. If there is an actual problem with the server, there is nothing stopping them from saying they are providing the 128 MB of RAM I purchased, and not the 1024 MB that I assumed I was getting.

EDIT: a word.

• liveinhostliveinhost Member
    edited November 2016

@andreipoe said:

@layc said:

@Magbanua said:

He can probably assume the answer. But personally, I wouldn't want to get into such an agreement. If there is an actual problem with the server, there is nothing stopping them from saying they are providing the 128 MB of RAM I purchased, and not the 1024 MB that I assumed I was getting.

EDIT: a word.

The servers that we are selling are having 1024MB RAM or 1GB RAM and 30 x 1024MB Disk or 30GB Disk. We have never sold a VPS with specs lower than 1GB or 1024MB RAM. Additional 512MB swap RAM is also provided.

An example.

[root@ /]# free -m
    total used free shared buffers cached
    Mem: 1024 457 566 0 0 337
    -/+ buffers/cache: 119 904
    Swap: 512 0 512

[root@ /]#

• @Magbanua said:

@layc said:

Gb != GB. You're not buying a 1 Gigabit RAM and a 20 Gigabit SSD, aren't you?

Just want to clarify, we are selling VPS with 1GB RAM or 1024MB RAM and 30GB Disk or 30x1024MB Disk.

Its not the specs you mentioned. Also we never sold a VPS with 20GB Disk, its 30GB Disk always we have been selling. RAM is 1GB + 512MB swap.

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited November 2016

Technically that would mean you're selling 1GiB ram with 30GiB disk.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibibyte

Edit: unless you're following JEDEC standards...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JEDEC_memory_standards#Unit_prefixes_for_semiconductor_storage_capacity

• @teamacc said:
    Technically that would mean you're selling 1GiB ram with 30GiB disk.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibibyte

Edit: unless you're following JEDEC standards...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JEDEC_memory_standards#Unit_prefixes_for_semiconductor_storage_capacity

Cool math :)