Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest VPN
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest VPN

Hello,
I am looking for cheapest possible vpn either pptp or openvpn specially for downloading torrents.

Thank You!

Comments

• noamannoaman Member
    edited November 2016

I use @virmach...(check signature)

However you can use myserverplanet too ...

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited November 2016

noaman said: noaman

He about shared VPN?

• I used www.VPN.sh ( @VPNsh ) because of low prices. They had some offer like 2£ per year with unlimited bandwidth. It is not that great for stability, but for that price it behaves good. Keep an eye on this page, because offers from them appear here: offer.vpn.sh

From what I understood in the past few months, they do not wish to release any more offers like that. Feel free to contact them though.

• CyberGhost is currently pretty cheap using the https://www.humblebundle.com/lifehacker-software-bundle page ($7.47 / £6.06 a year) at the minute with some other software too yippee!

It also can be used on existing accounts even though it says only new accounts.

• default said: I used www.VPN.sh

Try to research.Their 2£ per year already moved to 2£ per month.

• @jenkki said:

noaman said: noaman

He about shared VPN?

@noaman said:
    I use @virmach...(check signature)

However you can use myserverplanet too ...

My bad :-(

You are better of with using a VPS.....but if you want VPN your call :-)

• noaman said: You are better of with using a VPS

Yes, but not everyone wants stuck with setup where simpler way get one click solution.

• @jenkki said:

noaman said: You are better of with using a VPS

Yes, but not everyone wants stuck with setup where simpler way get one click solution.

Almost as easy as an one click solution: https://github.com/Angristan/OpenVPN-install

Thanked by 1kaflo
  • Thank You all vpnSH allow torrent traffics?

• @vishalpatelz said:
    Hello,
    I am looking for cheapest possible vpn either pptp or openvpn specially for downloading torrents.

Thank You!

If you don;t want to setup your own, Your best bet is to consider what @HyperSpeed mentioned.

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited November 2016

Baris said: Baris

Tell you about different thing. And he request, not me. Tell him

HyperSpeed said: CyberGhost is currently pretty cheap

Did not follow their rules, so send them random 8 Eur and get subscription? All countries included or just limited version

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@vishalpatelz said:
    Thank You all vpnSH allow torrent traffics?

We have specific torrenting servers which you can use :)

• VPN.ht offers $1 first month than $5 Bitcoin allowed.

• nordvpn is pretty cheap imo ,maybe not as cheap as vpn.sh but the quality is much higher. Torrent is also allowed.I'm paying roughly 2€ per month,they often have such promos.

• nfn said: $15 lifetime

There no guarantee if they not disappear after month or two :) Just take quick money. How they payout?

• Any preferred location? We can offer you Private and Dedicated OpenVPN solution https://centriohost.com/openvpn.html

• nfnnfn Veteran
    edited November 2016

@jenkki said:

nfn said: $15 lifetime

There no guarantee if they not disappear after month or two :) Just take quick money. How they payout?

There's always risks, but it's working for me for some months... I already reach the break even point compared with a $2 / month service, so the risk now is zero :)

• @Baris said:

Almost as easy as an one click solution: https://github.com/Angristan/OpenVPN-install

Am I misleaded or you are distributing @Nyr 's script as it's yours?

• HideMyAss yearly is 6eur per month which is quite cheap if you ask me. I had it for 2 months and love it so far.

• time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2016

@vishalpatelz said:
    Hello,

Cheapest way is to use VPS manually made into VPN. It's really easy to do (we have step by step tutorials for both PPTP and OpenVPN).

By telling that you want to use it for torrents for all world to see I think you meant that you will be using it to download Linux ISO's via torrent ;)

• @erkin said:

@Baris said:

Am I misleaded or you are distributing @Nyr 's script as it's yours?

You can see its forked from Nyr's project

• @time4vps said:
    By telling that you want to use it for torrents for all world to see I think you meant that you will be using it to download Linux ISO's via torrent ;)

Does that mean you're ok with people downloading (cough cough) Linux ISOs ?

• @VPNsh said:

@vishalpatelz said:
    Thank You all vpnSH allow torrent traffics?

We have specific torrenting servers which you can use :)

How long till you bump the prices and fuck all your customers off?

• Any cheap like 5-10$ per year?

• I am using Wishosting free plan. Ask them if they allow torrents.

• time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep

@alaningus said:

Does that mean you're ok with people downloading (cough cough) Linux ISOs ?

Without any reason we will not know for what you are using our services.

Thanked by 1alaningus