Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[HIRING] Copywriter
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[HIRING] Copywriter

serverianserverian Member
edited April 2013 in General

I'm in a need of a copy writer who is a native English speaker and have knowledge about vps hosting business to write up the content for my website.

Ability to compile a TOS would be nice, too.

Comments

• Agreed with @jhadley. He's a great guy.

• I can write. You can check my blog for my sample works, thehray.com. Do you have any payouts. Thanks

• AndreAndre Member
    edited April 2013

@thehray said: You can check my blog for my sample works, thehray.com. Do you have any payouts.

Fragment (Consider revising)

• @Andre What.??

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@thehray said: What.??

Your post upset his grammar checker.

• ztecztec Member
    edited April 2013

I can recommend the book ''Write To Sell'' from the author Andy Maslen to learn this rather quickly.

For a good TOS I would contact your local chamber of commerce to help you with this. They usually do this for free.

• @ztec said: For a good TOS I would contact your local chamber of commerce to help you with this. They usually do this for free.

Yeah, but the OP is not in a native English country, that's why he needs someone with native english to write/check the website content for him.

• ztecztec Member
    edited April 2013

@rds100 said: Yeah, but the OP is not in a native English country, that's why he needs someone with native english to write/check the website content for him.

I know, I'm just trying to add a little to the topic. Some people might want to take care of this part of their business by themselves and this might help them. They can come here by Google, you know.

I'm not a native speaker either but that might actually help you in some of the online subjects because you have to write for the largest public out there and keeping your language as simple as possible will get you there quicker.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@ztec said: I know, I'm just trying to add a little to the topic. Some people might want to take care of this part of their business by themselves and this might help them. They can come here by Google, you know.

Not only that, but I'm sure a local chamber of commerce in a non-English speaking country can assist in producing an English TOS.

• I am a native English speaker with excellent spelling and grammar abilities, along with an extensive vocabulary. Take a look any of the websites linked from my main website (linked in my signature), and you will see that the spelling and grammar are nearly impeccable. I have passed many English classes from several U.S. colleges with excellent grades. As to copywriting, if you give me an example of what to write about, I can give you a good sample.

• ztecztec Member

@Nekki said: Not only that, but I'm sure a local chamber of commerce in a non-English speaking country can assist in producing an English TOS.

I know you're sarcastic but if you're in Europe they probably will.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@ztec said: I know you're sarcastic but if you're in Europe they probably will.

No, I was being serious, any chamber of commerce worthy of the name would assist in that - few online businesses don't want to trade internationally in this day and age.

Why would you think I was being sarcastic?

• jhjh Member

It's already done, @DStrout.

• ztecztec Member

@Nekki said: Why would you think I was being sarcastic?

It just felt that way. I don't know :D

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@ztec said: It just felt that way. I don't know :D

I was backing you up mate, absolutely no idea where sarcasm came into it, but no harm done.