Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostUS support response time
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostUS support response time

Today I wanted HostUS to move my VPS from Atlanta to London. I posted a ticket about it. I was connected to that box via SSH at that time. A moment after I posted the ticket, PuTTY threw an error: Connection lost. Surprised, I proceeded to HostUS WHMCS to check, and saw that my VPS went offline. 3 mins after the initial posting of the ticket, I received a reply from support. Just incredible. I don't even know how this is possible. Keep up the good work guys! @AlexanderM

screenshot

Comments

• Have you checked the offers section?

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • lucastlucast Member
    edited November 2016

My vps in atlanta is offline too
    I'm sure they will solve this quick. They are a great provider.

-edit ops, sorry (I was thinking about my server is down and see this post,I just read "atlanta" and i think u are having the same problem.

• @WHT said:
    Have you checked the offers section?

Why?

@lucast said:
    My vps in atlanta is offline too
    I'm sure they will solve this quick. They are a great provider.

I guess you didn't read my post

Thanked by 1lucast
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

God job @AlexanderM !

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited November 2016

not always, sometimes they takes 5-6 hours to answer, if this is, a new plus to their services, then i will continue with them.

• I've been a happy HostUs customer for over a year now, probably 2 actually. And @AlexanderM has always been helpful, whether it's a VPS or payment problem.

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • I have 5 active HostUS services. All the tickets were answered and resolved faster than "more reputable" hosts. It's one thing to get a fast response, its another for fast response and resolution.

• Not bad. How many are working with them?

• @doughmanes said:
    I have 5 active HostUS services. All the tickets were answered and resolved faster than "more reputable" hosts. It's one thing to get a fast response, its another for fast response and resolution.

Same here every single time

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Got quite a few VPS with Alexander, HostUS is indeed a great provider with a prompt support

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • I'd say you got lucky. Looking at my last few support tickets, the response times were:

4h33
    3h49
    11h12
    0h01
    0h59

Looks like there's quite a variance

• WHT said: Have you checked the offers section?

Thanked by mistake...

Meant to ask.. why?..

• I'm with them for a while, loving the machine so far!

Thanked by 1AlexanderM