Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS

Hello

I am looking for a few vps cpanel nodes with 2gb+ of memory and 150gb+ disk space

let me know your offers either here or via private message

Comments

• Do you have a budget, location, or virtualization type in mind? Do you require server management?

• BlazingServersBlazingServers Member, Host Rep

Get a KVM VPS

Add $13/month for cPanel license including management.

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

We can help you out. Use promo code let15 will take 15% off the account for the life of the account.

• bersybersy Member
    edited October 2016

Time4VPS offers 3 vCPU, 4GB RAM, 160GB RAID6 storage (300 IOPS) OpenVZ VPS for €8/m + €10/m for cPanel in Lithuania. They also provide DirectAdmin license for €20 one-time fee.

HostUS (aff link) offers 4 vCPU, 6GB RAM, 150GB storage OpenVZ VPS in UK and several US locations for $18/quarter, internal cPanel license is $12/m.

Let us know if you need something different from OpenVZ based VM.

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • take a look on our cheap vps plans, openvz or kvm?

• i can provide this in Romania , 3.99 eur/mo , pm if is in your attencion.

• @bersy said:
    Time4VPS offers 3 vCPU, 4GB RAM, 160GB RAID6 storage (300 IOPS) OpenVZ VPS for €8/m + €10/m for cPanel in Lithuania. They also provide DirectAdmin license for €20 one-time fee.

HostUS (aff link) offers 4 vCPU, 6GB RAM, 150GB storage OpenVZ VPS in UK and several US locations for $18/quarter, internal cPanel license is $12/m.

Thanks for this, do you know if hostus is extremely oversold?

• bersybersy Member
    edited October 2016

Rynite said: Thanks for this, do you know if hostus is extremely oversold?

I used to use their UK lowend OVZ VM (based on E3-1270v5) and it was pretty solid one (good uptime, IO and network speed), actually bang for the buck. Anyway, we get what we pay for, If you need a dedicated CPU check another options. I've never used their US services.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited October 2016

We can provide the Storage VPS-1 plan with additional 2GB of RAM and 3 vCPU (Xen VPS without any overselling) at £5 per month, for more information visit URL:
    https://webprovps.com/storage-hosting

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Personally I would avoid 'storage' offers for cPanel nodes, especially if limited to 300 IOPS.

Inception Hosting has just launched a DDOS protected, SSD cached KVM range, although for the disk size you would you would need to go for a bigger package: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?gid=27

Thanked by 2Jorbox Clouvider
  • You can try Vultr or Liquidweb, they can meet your requirements.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@Rynite said:

@bersy said:

Thanks for this, do you know if hostus is extremely oversold?

Not sure about Hostus, but we only have a maximum of 16vCPU's allocated per host so are one of the best hosts when it comes to overselling.

Only problem for you, would be our price to provide 150GB SSD, which is not listed as a plan because you might as well go dedicated. Is that storage required, or can you come down to 10GB :P

• compactacompacta Member
    edited October 2016

@Rynite said:
    Hello

I am looking for a few vps cpanel nodes with 2gb+ of memory and 150gb+ disk space

let me know your offers either here or via private message

We provide VPS with 2GB RAM / 150GB Storage - location in Germany for only €5.50 per month.
    Enter code: LEB2G
    Order Link: http://www.vpsfast.us/order&pid=5&location=19